What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shark Pool Jargon (1 Viewer)

fantasyplayer

Footballguy
I've been coming to the Shark Pool for about 2 years and have managed to decipher most of the jargon, but I'm really curious as to the actual definition/origins of the following:

"smiley with camera"

"point to the shirt"

"own3d"

"honda"

"smiley drinking coffee"

"fishing"

Any background would be appreciated.

There used to be a sticky that explained all of those. The PTTS thread was freaking hilarious ... it can't be described, it has to be experienced

I've been coming to the Shark Pool for about 2 years and have managed to decipher most of the jargon, but I'm really curious as to the actual definition/origins of the following:"smiley with camera""point to the shirt""own3d""honda""smiley drinking coffee""fishing"Any background would be appreciated.
:tumbleweed:

The only other thing you really need to know is that members with 3 digit member numbers are to be treated with respect and awe because of their intelligence and wisdom.

Last edited by a moderator:
:cry:

I still don't get this one.
Sometimes a smiley is just a smiley. :hophead:
aaaaaaaaaaaand............I still don't get this one
Talkin out of both sides of your mouth -- not unlike Switz with his Addai facts...See also: Babbling
ahaaaaaaaaaaa...Thank you, sir :hophead:

ETA---Thank you for putting it in a way that could be easily understood (referring to the bolded comment)

Last edited by a moderator:
:hophead:

I still don't get this one.
Sometimes a smiley is just a smiley. :hophead:
aaaaaaaaaaaand............I still don't get this one
Talkin out of both sides of your mouth -- not unlike Switz with his Addai facts...See also: Babbling
ahaaaaaaaaaaa...Thank you, sir :hophead:

ETA---Thank you for putting it in a way that could be easily understood (referring to the bolded comment)
:bowtie:

Users who are viewing this thread