What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shogun coming to TV (again) (1 Viewer)

This has been pretty great so far... As a non book reader and with next to no memory of the original series.
Agreed...but absolutely brutal trying to watch on Hulu last night with all the freezing and buffering. probably took an extra 20 minutes to get through the whole episode because of the constant stopping.

This has been pretty great so far... As a non book reader and with next to no memory of the original series.
Agreed...but absolutely brutal trying to watch on Hulu last night with all the freezing and buffering. probably took an extra 20 minutes to get through the whole episode because of the constant stopping.
I didn't have that problem.

But I'm an upper elite tier fbg.

I'm glad I don't have that issue, maybe your internet provider is throttling down your speeds or something 👎

I'm glad I don't have that issue, maybe your internet provider is throttling down your speeds or something 👎
Yeah my Hulu app has been great. No issues what so ever. In fact I starting watching the show on YoutubeTV but the picture was so bad (a grainy 720 at best) I switched to Hulu. The picture quality there has been awesome (very clear 1080).

Seems likely. Almost all streaming tv channels are problematic for us, despite us having paid for the upgraded version of Verizon Fios. Seems like most of them work much better when accessed on phone.

Seems likely. Almost all streaming tv channels are problematic for us, despite us having paid for the upgraded version of Verizon Fios. Seems like most of them work much better when accessed on phone.
Are you using the TV apps? That could be the issue too. I have firesticks on all my TV’s and they work great.

Are you using the TV apps? That could be the issue too. I have firesticks on all my TV’s and they work great.
same, for some reason my stream and quality is better off the firestick than directly from my tv (which is only 2 months old).

This is usually the issue. Hulu is fine but Paramount running on my tv app is pure garbage. Fine on Apple TV.

Users who are viewing this thread