What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

should fbg and fftoday merge? (1 Viewer)

should fbg and fftoday merge?

• yes

Votes: 31 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 124 80.0%

• Total voters
Ah good ol fftoday. It's where it all started for me. Then there was a board outage like 15 years ago and I was doomed upon stumbling to ol yeller.

Is FFToday hurting? I love that site, esp. the stats. I like having different resources so I don't want a merger. Their stats to me are easier to use than FBG's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah good ol fftoday. It's where it all started for me. Then there was a board outage like 15 years ago and I was doomed upon stumbling to ol yeller.
Same here. And I appreciated less pissing here when I arrived. Not sure it's still that way, but I haven't been to FFToday in about a decade...

Something needs to happen. FBG is stale, much of the content format outdated and irrelevant (Random Shots, come on...) and the unmoderated forums are in bad shape.

Something needs to happen. FBG is stale, much of the content format outdated and irrelevant (Random Shots, come on...) and the unmoderated forums are in bad shape.
It's certainly amazing that FBG has now hired 136 staff members but not a one can be tasked to moderate this forum.

It's certainly amazing that FBG has now hired 136 staff members but not a one can be tasked to moderate this forum.
if you notice if happened since the fanduel deal, Im sure JB & DD are even more loaded than before thanks to that, no need to mod now

Pretty sure this forum is moderated.
Not remotely as well as several years ago. Pissing matches in the Pool go on for days and ruin threads. No more 'turn the tool factor down' admonishments these days :kicksrock:

this forum is moderated. I got put on timeout for saying a naughty word outside of the filter. mods have their priorities straight for sure.

Not remotely as well as several years ago. Pissing matches in the Pool go on for days and ruin threads. No more 'turn the tool factor down' admonishments these days :kicksrock:
Well I don't venture far into the pool so I wasn't aware. I am surprised though because I know some folks have been bounced over the last couple of months for various transgressions. Are you guys reporting the issues?

if you notice if happened since the fanduel deal, Im sure JB & DD are even more loaded than before thanks to that, no need to mod now
While #1 & #2 are kicking back & sipping the expensive stuff we can do what we want!

Is FFToday hurting?
mass bored exodus this fall, only trolls remain.
How was this was different from the mass exodus after the boreds crashed back in the early part of the last decade?

Mike made his choice long ago to never charge for content other than draft buddy. Oh, and the Rookie Scouting Report before Matt bolted.

I haven't been to FFT much since Waldman migrated over here (5-6 years ago? Maybe longer...). Haven't been to the forearms in 8-10 years. I did like the easy sortable stats but that's about it.

Merger? Wouldn't it be more like FBGs would absorb FFToday? One is monetized, the other, not so much.

While #1 & #2 are kicking back & sipping the expensive stuff we can do what we want!
Please don't circumvent the language filter. :hot:

Funny how people ##### about the mods...and when they were moderating all the time, people were #####ing about that.

They can't win.

Well I don't venture far into the pool so I wasn't aware. I am surprised though because I know some folks have been bounced over the last couple of months for various transgressions. Are you guys reporting the issues?
Yes, I report. This thread was originally in the Pool. Maybe there's more moderation in the FFA, but I'm not here much to see it.

Funny how people ##### about the mods...and when they were moderating all the time, people were #####ing about that.

They can't win.
I want a lot of moderation. So long as its delivered in an inconsistent and arbitrary manner.

Like the good ol' days of the ! Regime.

We yearn for your uneven yet stern rule, Shick! Like a good republican overlord provides, we need the semblance of structure with an underlying fear to keep us minions in check.

i have 0 warning posts.pretty sure the guards have left.
No. Apparently they just consider you harmless.

Users who are viewing this thread