What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should rec and int count on 2 pt conversion? (1 Viewer)

jsbcpa

Footballguy
I run a PPR league with penalties for interceptions. QB gets 1 pt for passing on the conversion and Receiver gets 2. What should be done about interceptions (Brady last night)? CBSsportline did not penalize.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I run a PPR league with penalties for interceptions. QB gets 1 pt for passing on the conversion and Receiver gets 2. What should be done about interceptions (Brady last night)? CBSsportline did not penalize.Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
Nothing, because it's NOT an interception...just a failed PAT.

It's not an official reception or int, so no. The NFL rules do not count the 2 point play stats as official offensive stats/defensive stats, so neither should fantasy leagues.

I run a PPR league with penalties for interceptions. QB gets 1 pt for passing on the conversion and Receiver gets 2. What should be done about interceptions (Brady last night)? CBSsportline did not penalize.Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
Nothing, because it's NOT an interception...just a failed PAT.
Yep, no yards, recs, ints, sacks, fumbles, etc. etc. are on the line on a 2-pt try.

Users who are viewing this thread