What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should there be an investigation into the Mueller investigation? (1 Viewer)

Sure. Lindsay Graham needs to explain why he told McCain to bring the dossier to the FBI that started this entire hoax investigation, right?

And those who devised the hoax be held accountable for crimes against American citizens and treason? 
There never would have been the investigation if Trump didn't act so strangely including admitting that he fired Comey due to the "Russia thing".

So, if you're asking if we should investigate Trump again over this, I'll say no.

It wasn't a hoax. It was an investigation led by Republicans. They found some crimes and they didn't find some others. There were people in the media who were frothing at the mouth and carrying everything out to the worst case scenario but I don't know of any evidence that indicates the investigators were guilty of any wrongdoing. 

I have problems with the way the FBI works with the FISA court.  Leaking information to news organizations and then using the resulting stories as evidence of why the FBI needs to investigate is crooked.  It’s clear the FBI doesn’t take the FISA court seriously.  That can’t continue.

It wasn't a hoax. It was an investigation led by Republicans. They found some crimes and they didn't find some others. There were people in the media who were frothing at the mouth and carrying everything out to the worst case scenario but I don't know of any evidence that indicates the investigators were guilty of any wrongdoing. 
Wrong ..it was part of the insurance policy. 

They never thought she'd lose...

But why did it go to such drastic measures?

Why couldn't she lose, what were they afraid of sunlight being exposed on? 

I think we'll find out soon....

You know there's been convictions stemming from this investigation already, yes?

Trump's campaign manager is going to be in jail for quite some time.

Trump was already President after the Mueller Investigation began. It began after he fired Comey and went on TV to say it was because of Russia. If this was all a plan to help Hillary, wouldn't they have made it public before the election? I am sorry but you aren't making sense. 

There will no time nor anyone to conduct an "investigation into the investigation." Trump now faces the prospect 18 months of defending his emoluments violations and cozy business deals with the Russians to a Democratic house and the American people. The conclusion may very well be along the lines that it's just short of criminal but way too slimy for the individual tasked with representing the best interests of the United States.

Been saying this in the other thread, we should have a 9/11 style bipartisan commission on all elements of the 2016 election, Russian interference, FBI/DOJ actions, origins of the CI investigation, media leaks, etc. 

Do it all, do it all together. Get a panel of past AGs and FBI/intelligence people far enough removed from the current players that it can be viewed as impartial. Everyone shut the hell up about it, accept the findings, and implement recommendations to avoid this type of fiasco again.

Ilov80s said:
Trump was already President after the Mueller Investigation began. It began after he fired Comey and went on TV to say it was because of Russia. If this was all a plan to help Hillary, wouldn't they have made it public before the election? I am sorry but you aren't making sense. 
Do you think Mueller just woke up one day and said #### it..I'm gonna investigate trump for colluding with the Russians? 

What led up to it...how did it happen when there was never  anything there. 

Dont you as a good American want to know how it went down...what crimes were committed in the creation of the hoax ....look what the hoax did to many of you clowns for almost 3 years..

Set up for the  biggest letdown since the election.  

You should be pissed and want answers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think Mueller just woke up one day and said #### it..I'm gonna investigate trump for colluding with the Russians? 

Dont you as a good American want to know how it went down...what crimes were committed in the creation of the hoax ....look what the hoax did to many of you clowns for almost 3 years..

Nobody's gonna fall for this one. There was indeed Russian interference in our elections and there continues to be Don's emoluments violations. We're gonna keep on looking hard at this stuff.

Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein after a request from Congress. Yes, I would like as much of the investigation to become public as possible. 

You guys just don't know how ####ed the conspirators are. 

You best be preparing yourselves for some more big let downs.

Guys...you are wasting your time.  This is a guy from FFT.  Full on qanon, conservative treehouse and gateway pundit believer.
Not surprising they'd all magically show up out of thin air to gloat.

"HA! TOLD YOU! THE PRESIDENT ISN'T IN JAIL, JUST HALF OF HIS STAFF!!"   #winning

Been saying this in the other thread, we should have a 9/11 style bipartisan commission on all elements of the 2016 election, Russian interference, FBI/DOJ actions, origins of the CI investigation, media leaks, etc. 

Do it all, do it all together. Get a panel of past AGs and FBI/intelligence people far enough removed from the current players that it can be viewed as impartial. Everyone shut the hell up about it, accept the findings, and implement recommendations to avoid this type of fiasco again.

I think this is a fine idea, but I think the odds of the sides coming together for a bipartisan commission on anything right now are approximately 0%.

There will no time nor anyone to conduct an "investigation into the investigation." Trump now faces the prospect 18 months of defending his emoluments violations and cozy business deals with the Russians to a Democratic house and the American people. The conclusion may very well be along the lines that it's just short of criminal but way too slimy for the individual tasked with representing the best interests of the United States.
Haha. Doubling down so well. This is why Trump will win again in a landslide

Absolutely and when that is done, an investigation into the investigation of the Mueller investigation. Heck, take the clownshow on the road and charge admission.

Yes, investigate the report that exonerates the president that nobody is allowed to see. That seems like a good idea.

Why does that matter?  Conservatives aren't allowed to voice their opinion here?
Oh look, another new guy...who are you over there?

Conservatives wishing to actually have civil discussion are allowed yes...the OP does not fit that description.

by all means, let's get to the bottom of this.  I'm not even joking.

If it's true that the Hillary compaign conspired with the DoJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, US State Department, Australian State Department, British State Department, multiple DC law firms, The former head of MI-6, the Russian Government, Wikileaks, the Washington post, the NY Times, CNN, MSNBC, and especially John McCain, we absolutely need justice.

We need answers!

The way that you worded it was that it sounded like it wasn't worth engaging with a conservative.
I think the way I worded it as a believer in all things Qanon and complete crap sites like Conservative Treehouse and Gateway Pundit was pretty clear it wasn't just about being conservative.

@supermike80 also came from FFT...he and I agree on almost nothing...you can note that I have said almost nothing about him or warning people about him.  Because he engages in reasonable discussion.  Again...the OP does not fit that description.

Anyway...enough on such things...was just a heads up to those who may waste there time to let them know who they were talking to.

Just like to point out that none of these guys, zero, would be here if it weren't for the love they have for trolling Sho Nuff.  And they love it because he can't help but respond, even if the troll has a post count of 2.

Just like to point out that none of these guys, zero, would be here if it weren't for the love they have for trolling Sho Nuff.  And they love it because he can't help but respond, even if the troll has a post count of 2.
Are you telling me Drobeski just stumbled upon the boards yesterday? So weird.

My semi-autistic Call of Duty / Trump fanatic cousin, Sean (who goes by 420Seanald1776 online) emailed me this Beautiful Mind like, spider web diagram linking Obama to everyone.  I'm not going to post it here, as the source was Epoch Times.  I don't know if that's the same epoch times bums used to hand out newspapers for, but I wouldn't be surprised.

My semi-autistic Call of Duty / Trump fanatic cousin, Sean (who goes by 420Seanald1776 online) emailed me this Beautiful Mind like, spider web diagram linking Obama to everyone.  I'm not going to post it here, as the source was Epoch Times.  I don't know if that's the same epoch times bums used to hand out newspapers for, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Sad you make fun of your autistic cousin.....hope you get through this and come out of it in a better place. 

Users who are viewing this thread