What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNF - Chiefs @ Patriots (Semi-)Official Thread (1 Viewer)

Mahomes with a rough start. A bunch of missed throws and a bad INT. Will be interesting to see how he handles it. 
It's just that damn aura of the Patriots.  They're terrible on defense but things like this happen.  But the story will be how Belichick was able to "contain" a first-time QB going up against him.  

Barner getting real carries is unexpected
And white without a target or carry. 

the one time they ran with White in the backfield, it was Patterson. :doh:  

I’m down by 3. My opponent has Edelman. We were tied going into this game. I liked my chances.  Shows what I get for thinking i could finally trust Hoodie with a running back. FML. 

I’m down by 3. My opponent has Edelman. We were tied going into this game. I liked my chances.  Shows what I get for thinking i could finally trust Hoodie with a running back. FML. 
Edelman for the TD. Your fooked. 

With the addition of Gordon and Edelman back white isn’t a great start. 

That was what I thought.  I didn't see his arm hanging.  Have the announcers said anything about the tent?

White will play more second half.  Especially if this ends up being a shootout. 
Gordon's snap count drastically up compared to past two weeks.  Just gotta start connecting on some plays.

I've been playing FF for a long time.

I can't recall a primetime game with an Andy Reid coached team where folks weren't questioning his RB usage.

Yet every single time he's on the TV, people will be in the game thread complaining about disappearing running backs.

Do we never learn?

Users who are viewing this thread