What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SO, after week 6 you found yourself at 1-5, 2-4, or (0-6) (1 Viewer)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
What if any strategies/counter strategies do you to try and save a lost season.......?

My one big one is going over late season schedules, and trying to buy "slightly low" on a guy that may have an epic end of season run.

Let's face it, you will need a Hell of a run in most leagues to come back from 0-6....... 1-5 and 2-4 is more doable.

FULL DISCLOSURE : I have cut back, and am down to 3 leagues this year. One league I'm 4-2 and should make the playoffs, the other two teams I am 1-5, despite being happy with my teams.
I was just wondering how many of you try and change things (and what you do) before it gets too late to salvage a season.

:football:

I'm 2-4 and probably about to be 2-5 thanks to Ridley. My strategy is to try and trade for players who had their bye weeks already. Other than that, just play the wite and try to win every game.

already started shipping off players for draft picks next szn in our keep 3 league. 3-3, but too many injuries, and leader is 6-0 w a dominant team.

More than 1 league I started 0-3, have managed to crawl back to 3-3 in these leagues
Cooper Kupp killed me to start the season but once he was able to go, completely different season thus far.

I'm 2-4 and probably about to be 2-5 thanks to Ridley. My strategy is to try and trade for players who had their bye weeks already. Other than that, just play the wite and try to win every game.
I'm in the same boat with Ridley, did not want to start him but all the rankings pointed me in that direction. My WR group is killing me this year.
Pittman, Godwin, Ridley, Gabe, Elijah, Toney, QJ, Shaheed

Users who are viewing this thread