What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So, what do you need tonight to win? (1 Viewer)

donkshow

Footballguy
I need Big Ben to get 15+ points to lock up a win.

Essentially if he throws for 2 TD's, I should lock it up.

I'm confident, but this could be one of those disappointing games unfortunately. I just want him to end it for me early.

YOU?>!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for 7pts from Issac Redman (standard scoring). Feel pretty good about my chances, but not a slam dunk with Dwyer lurking.

:fingerscrossed:

27 from Big Ben.....would have been 5 if Yahoo wasnt such a POS and I could have gotten Olsen in my lineup yesterday. :wall:

Heath Miller injury in warm up, so he scores less than 8/10 of a point...............

Or a catch and fumble, loses the fumble, sprains his ankle, can't return, but is better tomorrow.

I have an 18pt + Bowe vs Big Ben and Miller. Should be enough in non-PPR

I also needs Sanders to score a TD, as my closest playoff rival is 6pts ahead in his matchup and has no players left.

33 pts from Roethlisberger, Sanders and Suisham.

Not looking good.

I need Big Ben to get 15+ points to lock up a win.Essentially if he throws for 2 TD's, I should lock it up. I'm confident, but this could be one of those disappointing games unfortunately. I just want him to end it for me early. YOU?>!
####.My.Life.

'Banemorth said:
Big Ben and Heath Miller NOT outscore Draughn by more than 20.5 points.
It's a 1.5PPR for TE's league. They already combined for 18 points when Ben went down. Talk about luck.

I need Big Ben to get 15+ points to lock up a win.Essentially if he throws for 2 TD's, I should lock it up. I'm confident, but this could be one of those disappointing games unfortunately. I just want him to end it for me early. YOU?>!
Had 10.4 at half, needed 4.5 more in the 2nd half.Damnit!

I had a sick sweat... needed Wallace to score less than 8 in standard to win.

Early in the game Wallace scored a TD and had 14 yards so I was up ~.5 points... figured it was over. I watched the game though and when Roeth got knocked out I thought I might have a chance (was not cheering for that...). Not a touch all second half... PIT punts it with a minute left in the game, thought I had it won. Then KC comes back and ties it for overtime... sick. Any catch in the second half or OT would have lost it. But Cassel being Cassel the PIT offense didn't touch it again and I won by half a point. So that was nearly two hours of real-time where all Wallace had to do was touch the ball and I would have lost. That's the most epic sweat I've had.

Users who are viewing this thread