What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So you didn't make the playoffs. (1 Viewer)

Chimp Magnet

Footballguy
Gonna miss the playoffs by one game this year. I think I'm strong enough at my starting QB abd RB positions to not need to blow up my team. Just need to add some WR depth.

What are you gonna do this offseason? Gonna scrap the whole lot? Hold steady? Hand the reigns over to your comatose grandma?

(my apologies if your grandma is actually comatose)

Last edited by a moderator:
I may still make the playoffs but it's going to be close.

I'm just going to wait tbh, I don't have many draft picks but I feel I have a good young squad at all 4 main positions. Probably look to accquire some depth although if things go right I have a team that can compete for a while.

My strong young core revolves around Rodgers, Nicks, Bryant. At Rb I have a number of guys who just haven't done it this year (Wells, Matthews, Stewart). Also have Fitzgerald who's a bit older but not old by any stretch. TE is a weakness (Moeaki and Jimmy Graham are my best options) although by next year they could be big parts of their respective offenses.

play in multiple leagues, got to make it in 1
Not if you suck you don't.
we are on FBG

, we must be good :thumbdown:
Having seen some of the Q's asked in the ACF, I'm afraid this is incorrect.

donkeys go to the AC
Kinda my point, being on FBG alone doesn't guarantee anything. Anyway I've had a mixed bag of a year, destroyed one league, probably sneaked the playoffs in one and have the 1st overall next year in another.

Just as I thought I was finished, things are shaping up for a potential 5 way tie for 2 wild card spots. I won today, and three other teams ahead of me lost.

Users who are viewing this thread