What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Some fresh results from a "remote" 20 round ppr league (1 Viewer)

ericthemidget

Footballguy
Those interested in checking out actual results from a remote high stakes league draft on Friday night, they have them posted here.

LJ went at #6. James Jones..12.02.

Last edited by a moderator:
ericthemidget said:
Those interested in checking out actual results from a remote high stakes league draft on Friday night, they have them posted here.

LJ went at #6. James Jones..12.02.
:thumbup:

radballs said:
Wow, that got put up in a hurry. I was team 6.
I think you have to love LJ falling in your lap at that spot.
I'm not so sure. That KC offense looks potentially awful. I'm hoping he can duplicate last year's effort.Something else needs to be said about this draft besides the fact that it is WCOFF scoring. This was a super satellite league that includes 11 leagues. So, you're not only trying to win your league, but if you make the post season, you're competing against other leagues. This fact alone will skew ADP upwards on higher risk, higher reward players.

radballs said:
Wow, that got put up in a hurry. I was team 6.
I think you have to love LJ falling in your lap at that spot.
In my local league yesterday, I got him at 7. There is a certain dope factor with these guys, but they have all been playing in this leauge for 15 years. No excuse for that.Top 7 went:1) LT2) SJackson3) Shaun Alexander (surprise)4) Gore5) Westbrook6) Addai7) LJ - NICE!!!Scoring is pretty much the same as WCOFF in this league. Shockingly, they announced Huard as the starter a few hours after the draft which should solidify the KC situation. Still bizarre. It's not like the guy is hurt or something. Major fear factor going on in some parts.

Users who are viewing this thread