What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Soriano Refuses To Play Outfield (1 Viewer)

1 - They'd want him there b/c his bat more than makes up for his glove.
No, it doesn't. The guy is not the hitter he's made out to be. Not even close.
Oh I agree, he's definitely overrated. The point, though, is that a lot of teams don't realize that and thus he has a lot more value (i.e., $$) at 2B than OF.
No, he doesn't.
Why?
BECAUSE HE SUCKS AT SECOND BASE!
So?
I think you might be struggling with the word "value" here. He has no value at 2B, becuase he sucks there. He has value from the offensive side of the plate. Sure, he would earn less as an outfielder, since he's not as powerful vs. other outfielders, but that's really not the problem for any team that has a decent second basebman.

The difference, obviously (despite all your non-sequiturs), is that Soriano can play 2B. He's just not all that great there defensively.
"not all that great" -- dude, he's the worst in the league. Why are you delusional as to his abilities at second base?

Oh I agree, he's definitely overrated. The point, though, is that a lot of teams don't realize that and thus he has a lot more value (i.e., $$) at 2B than OF.
No, he doesn't.
Why?
So?
I think you might be struggling with the word "value" here. He has no value at 2B, becuase he sucks there. He has value from the offensive side of the plate. Sure, he would earn less as an outfielder, since he's not as powerful vs. other outfielders, but that's really not the problem for any team that has a decent second basebman.
I think you have the wrong person struggling to define value.Your argument only works if you think there's not one GM out of 30 that will pay/play Soriano as a 2B. Do you really believe that? Where do you think he'd be playing right now if the Nats didn't have Vidro?

The difference, obviously (despite all your non-sequiturs), is that Soriano can play 2B. He's just not all that great there defensively.
"not all that great" -- dude, he's the worst in the league. Why are you delusional as to his abilities at second base?
I'm not. I couldn't care less about Soriano. I just hate to see him crucified for something that's a smart decision on his part.

I'm a big believer in Sabermetrics, but I think it can be taken too far, as in the case that you're making that Soriano isn't good with the bat.
He isn't. Sure, he has power and speed. Great. He still doesn't get on base enough and swings at anything.I'll take 9 Brad Wilkersons at the plate over 9 Sorianos any day of the week.

No, he doesn't.
Why?
So?
I think you have the wrong person struggling to define value.Your argument only works if you think there's not one GM out of 30 that will pay/play Soriano as a 2B. Do you really believe that? Where do you think he'd be playing right now if the Nats didn't have Vidro?
:lmao: Where are these desperate GMs with a trade offer?

Don't know if this has been touched on, but John Daniels, the Rangers' new 29-year old manager refused to let the Nationals talk to Soriano before this trade went down.  Pretty good move by the youngster, if you ask me.
Just another reason why Bowden's an idiot.
And lazy. Whether they "let" them talk to him or not isn't worth bringing up. They could have contacted him through a third party and found out what he thought about it beforehand. This is done secretly all the time.

I think you have the wrong person struggling to define value.

Your argument only works if you think there's not one GM out of 30 that will pay/play Soriano as a 2B. Do you really believe that? Where do you think he'd be playing right now if the Nats didn't have Vidro?
They gave TX a better player (Wilkinson). Not good enough for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your argument only works if you think there's not one GM out of 30 that will pay/play Soriano as a 2B. Do you really believe that? Where do you think he'd be playing right now if the Nats didn't have Vidro?
Sure, someone is willing to play him at 2B. But, his current employer is not. So, he can either play where they tell him to play and perform well and get traded or sit out and have 99% of the country think he's the biggest jerk in all of sports.

I'm not. I couldn't care less about Soriano. I just hate to see him crucified for something that's a smart decision on his part.
I don't know what else to tell you. There isn't one single baseball mind on TV or radio that thinks you're right.He'll either play outfield today, or this will be the worst mistake he's made in his baseball career.

Sure, someone is willing to play him at 2B. But, his current employer is not. So, he can either play where they tell him to play and perform well and get traded or sit out and have 99% of the country think he's the biggest jerk in all of sports.
I'm guessing he doesn't care what 99% (by the way, no chance it's that high) of the people think when he's getting the extra $20MM.

Not to play 2nd.

I don't know what else to tell you. There isn't one single baseball mind on TV or radio that thinks you're right.He'll either play outfield today, or this will be the worst mistake he's made in his baseball career.
That's just not true. Using hyperbole rarely helps make points.Besides, the truth does not require your agreement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this has been touched on, but John Daniels, the Rangers' new 29-year old manager refused to let the Nationals talk to Soriano before this trade went down. Pretty good move by the youngster, if you ask me.
Just another reason why Bowden's an idiot.
And lazy. Whether they "let" them talk to him or not isn't worth bringing up. They could have contacted him through a third party and found out what he thought about it beforehand. This is done secretly all the time.
Bowden traded Vinny Castilla for a P who was injured and out for the season after throwing nine warmup pitches. Bowden said an MRI was too expensive, so they didn't check out the P. Moron.

Not to play 2nd.
Right because they have Vidro.

According to this 11:42 a.m. story from the Washington Post, this thread is now moot:

Alfonso Soriano has indicated to Nationals manager Frank Robinson that he will play left field Wednesday in a spring training game against the St. Louis Cardinals, dropping his refusal to go to the outfield as he held out for his traditional position at second base, according to a club official and a teammate.Soriano boarded a team bus from the Nationals' spring training camp at Viera, Fla., Wednesday morning without showing his hand on the critical career decision confronting him: whether to take the outfield, as the Nationals want, or insist on playing only second and risk an unprecedented conflict with the team's management.But on arrival in Jupiter, catcher Alberto Castillo said Soriano had told him on the bus that he would accede to the club's wishes and move to the outfield.A Nationals official also said that Soriano told Robinson that he would play the outfield.Soriano spent much of the bus ride talking to Castillo. The two were teammates on the Dominican Republic team that played in the World Baseball Classic, losing in the semifinals to Cuba.Castillo said that Soriano had talked over the situation with his family and decided to accept a move to left field."I told him this is a job, this is a business," Castillo said. "It's going to be very hard for him, but after talking with his family and everybody else, he's going to go try and enjoy the outfield."

I agree that getting on base is underrated, but walks can be just as meaningless as SBs. I'm a big believer in Sabermetrics, but I think it can be taken too far, as in the case that you're making that Soriano isn't good with the bat.

Speed on the basepaths has become so uncool that it's gone from overrated to underrated. Let me know when Oakland finally wins something in the Beane era. And don't forget that Boston wouldn't have their World Series crown without that Dave Roberts steal.
You can't get thrown out drawing a walk. I think we all know that anything can and will happen in the playoffs. Oakland gets there. What happens after that can't really be controlled and it has nothing to do with steals.Here are the Baseball Prospectus comments from 2005 and 2003 on Soriano:

Probably the single most overrated player in baseball. Yes, it's interesting and exciting that he can hit a pitch two feet down and in over the fence. But what the hell is he doing swinging at it in the first place? Most of the time, he flails at that pitch and misses it, in yet another mini three-act play that has Soriano slowly loping back to the bench. He hit .244/.291/.444 on the road. Defensively, no metric places him as a good defensive second baseman, and one advance scout describes him as "beyond redemption" with the glove. Why, exactly, do people think this guy is anything remotely resembling a star? Are we that starved for excitement?

The bigger, better, supercharged Juan Samuel for a new generation, with the tradeoff being that Soriano has a much worse glove but significantly more power, a tradeoff I’d take. Some insiders wonder why anybody ever throws Soriano a fastball or a strike, but so far, so good. The question is whether the Yankees can continue to make do with him at second. As Jeter has jokingly pointed out, Soriano can’t jump, which makes a move to the outfield look unlikely, if not craptastic. In general, the Yankees should only fret about moving Jeter or Soriano, not both.
Oh I don't disagree that Soriano is overrated. I disagree with your statement the he's "not good" with the bat.He's not a top 20 player, not even close. He's obviously overrated in many circles due to his fantasy value. But he's still an above average player, due in most part to his ability to hit 35 HRs and steal 35 bases.

We probably aren't as far off in our views of Soriano as it would seem. And as a Padre fan who has watched a ton of 4-2 ballgames where the threat of a HR or a steal late in the game hasn't existed for 5 years, maybe I overrated Soriano's power and speed.

All I know is that neglecting speed and focusing on OBP hasn't been the winning theory it was made out to be in the past few years.

Gotta run to work - check back later.

According to this 11:42 a.m. story from the Washington Post, this thread is now moot:

Alfonso Soriano has indicated to Nationals manager Frank Robinson that he will play left field Wednesday in a spring training game against the St. Louis Cardinals, dropping his refusal to go to the outfield as he held out for his traditional position at second base, according to a club official and a teammate.

Soriano boarded a team bus from the Nationals' spring training camp at Viera, Fla., Wednesday morning without showing his hand on the critical career decision confronting him: whether to take the outfield, as the Nationals want, or insist on playing only second and risk an unprecedented conflict with the team's management.

But on arrival in Jupiter, catcher Alberto Castillo said Soriano had told him on the bus that he would accede to the club's wishes and move to the outfield.

A Nationals official also said that Soriano told Robinson that he would play the outfield.

Soriano spent much of the bus ride talking to Castillo. The two were teammates on the Dominican Republic team that played in the World Baseball Classic, losing in the semifinals to Cuba.

Castillo said that Soriano had talked over the situation with his family and decided to accept a move to left field.

"I told him this is a job, this is a business," Castillo said. "It's going to be very hard for him, but after talking with his family and everybody else, he's going to go try and enjoy the outfield."
Pretty much what I expected especially after finding out that Soriano didn't even know he was supposed to play LF on Monday - the wrong lineup card was hanging up in the clubhouse.

I'm a big believer in Sabermetrics, but I think it can be taken too far, as in the case that you're making that Soriano isn't good with the bat.
He isn't. Sure, he has power and speed. Great. He still doesn't get on base enough and swings at anything.I'll take 9 Brad Wilkersons at the plate over 9 Sorianos any day of the week.
Really? This theory has NEVER won a WS. Makes for interesting reading/discussion, but there is no proof that it is successful in playoff baseball.Speed and power are game changers.

I agree that getting on base is underrated, but walks can be just as meaningless as SBs.  I'm a big believer in Sabermetrics, but I think it can be taken too far, as in the case that you're making that Soriano isn't good with the bat.

Speed on the basepaths has become so uncool that it's gone from overrated to underrated.  Let me know when Oakland finally wins something in the Beane era.  And don't forget that Boston wouldn't have their World Series crown without that Dave Roberts steal.
You can't get thrown out drawing a walk. I think we all know that anything can and will happen in the playoffs. Oakland gets there. What happens after that can't really be controlled and it has nothing to do with steals.Here are the Baseball Prospectus comments from 2005 and 2003 on Soriano:

Probably the single most overrated player in baseball. Yes, it's interesting and exciting that he can hit a pitch two feet down and in over the fence. But what the hell is he doing swinging at it in the first place? Most of the time, he flails at that pitch and misses it, in yet another mini three-act play that has Soriano slowly loping back to the bench. He hit .244/.291/.444 on the road. Defensively, no metric places him as a good defensive second baseman, and one advance scout describes him as "beyond redemption" with the glove. Why, exactly, do people think this guy is anything remotely resembling a star? Are we that starved for excitement?

The bigger, better, supercharged Juan Samuel for a new generation, with the tradeoff being that Soriano has a much worse glove but significantly more power, a tradeoff I’d take. Some insiders wonder why anybody ever throws Soriano a fastball or a strike, but so far, so good. The question is whether the Yankees can continue to make do with him at second. As Jeter has jokingly pointed out, Soriano can’t jump, which makes a move to the outfield look unlikely, if not craptastic. In general, the Yankees should only fret about moving Jeter or Soriano, not both.
Oh I don't disagree that Soriano is overrated. I disagree with your statement the he's "not good" with the bat.He's not a top 20 player, not even close. He's obviously overrated in many circles due to his fantasy value. But he's still an above average player, due in most part to his ability to hit 35 HRs and steal 35 bases.

We probably aren't as far off in our views of Soriano as it would seem. And as a Padre fan who has watched a ton of 4-2 ballgames where the threat of a HR or a steal late in the game hasn't existed for 5 years, maybe I overrated Soriano's power and speed.

All I know is that neglecting speed and focusing on OBP hasn't been the winning theory it was made out to be in the past few years.

Gotta run to work - check back later.
Sounds like it. I'll agree that he's above average based on what he's done but it's getting pretty close.

Really? This theory has NEVER won a WS. Makes for interesting reading/discussion, but there is no proof that it is successful in playoff baseball.Speed and power are game changers.
Huh? Pitching and defense win the WS. Not sure what that has to do with Soriano. He'd look pretty silly against post-season pitching.

That's just not true. Using hyperbole rarely helps make points.Besides, the truth does not require your agreement.
What's not true? What's hyperbole?Tell me who supports your argument, besides Soriano and his agent?

What's not true? What's hyperbole?Tell me who supports your argument, besides Soriano and his agent?
Looks like Soriano and his agent don't even support the argument anymore.

UPDATE: Doesn't even sound like he made a "smart decision" now.GOOD LUCK IN THE OUTFIELD!! SORRY ABOUT THE CONTRACT NEXT TIME!!

This thread is an absolute

:tfp:

Just to summarize, the Soriano apologists first suggest that asking him to play the outfield is akin to your boss asking you to clean the crapper. Then they mention that money doesn't matter at all, he is simply standing up for his beliefs. Now they are saying it is all about the money and a smart financial move because he clearly will make more money as a second baseman than as an outfielder(although the last I checked, his contract was to play baseball, not specifically second base).

This guy is getting paid more money for one year than most of us will over an entire lifetime(well, I forgot that most FBGs are already millionaires) to play a game for a living. Sports are somewhat like the military or maybe more appropriately a family. If your commanding officer tells you to do something, you do. If your parents tell you to do something, you do it. You might not be happy about either of them, but that's the breaks. Those are the rules of the game you signed on to play. If you don't like it, you are welcome to seek employment elsewhere(Japan perhaps). Or, maybe go get a real job like the rest of the country.

Go play left field and quit your whining.

Just to summarize, the Soriano apologists first suggest that asking him to play the outfield is akin to your boss asking you to clean the crapper. Then they mention that money doesn't matter at all, he is simply standing up for his beliefs. Now they are saying it is all about the money and a smart financial move because he clearly will make more money as a second baseman than as an outfielder(although the last I checked, his contract was to play baseball, not specifically second base).

This guy is getting paid more money for one year than most of us will over an entire lifetime(well, I forgot that most FBGs are already millionaires) to play a game for a living. Sports are somewhat like the military or maybe more appropriately a family. If your commanding officer tells you to do something, you do. If your parents tell you to do something, you do it. You might not be happy about either of them, but that's the breaks. Those are the rules of the game you signed on to play. If you don't like it, you are welcome to seek employment elsewhere(Japan perhaps). Or, maybe go get a real job like the rest of the country.

Just because he makes more money than us does not make any bit of difference.Also your point of "you can play elsewhere" is exactly the point. He can't. Baseball has special rules because they are a legally sanctioned monopoly. That's why the comparison between Soriano and you at your job is completely and utterly useless.

yeah, I don't think comparing his job to my job makes any sense. Never entered my mind.

Him saying he'd prefer to stay at second base because he'll get paid more there is like me saying I'd prefer to play professional baseball because I'll make more. It doesn't matter that I'm not good enough to play the position, right?

Just because he makes more money than us does not make any bit of difference.

Also your point of "you can play elsewhere" is exactly the point. He can't. Baseball has special rules because they are a legally sanctioned monopoly. That's why the comparison between Soriano and you at your job is completely and utterly useless.
But he can play elsewhere, just not elsewhere in MLB. And part of the reason he makes so much money is because of the anti-trust system that was put into place. You can choose to ignore that fact if you want, but it is a major reason that they make so much money in the first place.FWIW, I'd love to play left field for the Nationals... as would probably 200 players in their minor league system.

I really don't get the sense of entitlement here.

Just to summarize, the Soriano apologists first suggest that asking him to play the outfield is akin to your boss asking you to clean the crapper.  Then they mention that money doesn't matter at all, he is simply standing up for his beliefs.  Now they are saying it is all about the money and a smart financial move because he clearly will make more money as a second baseman than as an outfielder(although the last I checked, his contract was to play baseball, not specifically second base).

This guy is getting paid more money for one year than most of us will over an entire lifetime(well, I forgot that most FBGs are already millionaires) to play a game for a living.  Sports are somewhat like the military or maybe more appropriately a family.  If your commanding officer tells you to do something, you do.  If your parents tell you to do something, you do it.  You might not be happy about either of them, but that's the breaks.  Those are the rules of the game you signed on to play.  If you don't like it, you are welcome to seek employment elsewhere(Japan perhaps).  Or, maybe go get a real job like the rest of the country.

Just because he makes more money than us does not make any bit of difference.Also your point of "you can play elsewhere" is exactly the point. He can't. Baseball has special rules because they are a legally sanctioned monopoly. That's why the comparison between Soriano and you at your job is completely and utterly useless.
This IS the point. He chose to make his profession in an occupation who's prime employment opportunities is within a special monopolistic system. He now must abide by those rules - rules which, as noted already, enable Soriano to make 10 mill for playing a boys game.But he is ONLY entitled to that 10 mill if he fulfills his contract. He has no right whatsoever to not switch positions. He can cry and whine about it like the baby he apparantly is in this regard... but his options are listen to his employer, or find a new line of work. The fact that a new line might mean not playing baseball is an unfortunate byproduct of the system that also enables him to receive ridiculous sums of money, far more than anyone deserves for playing a game.

These defenders of such a selfish ballplayer kinda sicken me. Not only do they have no legal leg to stand on as I see it, but the thought that people want to protect a guy who wont be a team player when he gets paid 10 mill is flat out stupid imo.

Just to summarize, the Soriano apologists first suggest that asking him to play the outfield is akin to your boss asking you to clean the crapper.  Then they mention that money doesn't matter at all, he is simply standing up for his beliefs.  Now they are saying it is all about the money and a smart financial move because he clearly will make more money as a second baseman than as an outfielder(although the last I checked, his contract was to play baseball, not specifically second base).

This guy is getting paid more money for one year than most of us will over an entire lifetime(well, I forgot that most FBGs are already millionaires) to play a game for a living.  Sports are somewhat like the military or maybe more appropriately a family.  If your commanding officer tells you to do something, you do.  If your parents tell you to do something, you do it.  You might not be happy about either of them, but that's the breaks.  Those are the rules of the game you signed on to play.  If you don't like it, you are welcome to seek employment elsewhere(Japan perhaps).  Or, maybe go get a real job like the rest of the country.

This IS the point. He chose to make his profession in an occupation who's prime employment opportunities is within a special monopolistic system. He now must abide by those rules - rules which, as noted already, enable Soriano to make 10 mill for playing a boys game.But he is ONLY entitled to that 10 mill if he fulfills his contract. He has no right whatsoever to not switch positions. He can cry and whine about it like the baby he apparantly is in this regard... but his options are listen to his employer, or find a new line of work. The fact that a new line might mean not playing baseball is an unfortunate byproduct of the system that also enables him to receive ridiculous sums of money, far more than anyone deserves for playing a game.

These defenders of such a selfish ballplayer kinda sicken me. Not only do they have no legal leg to stand on as I see it, but the thought that people want to protect a guy who wont be a team player when he gets paid 10 mill is flat out stupid imo.
All Soriano was doing was following the rules. I don't know why this is so complicated. He had a dispute with the team and, under the rules of this special monopolistic organization, the dispute would go to an arbitrator. For some reason, Soriano decided not to use the mechanism set up by the league and MLBPA and caved to the team.

So please get off your high horse and stop being jealous of a guy who is protecting his assets.

For some reason, Soriano decided not to use the mechanism set up by the league and MLBPA and caved to the team.

So please get off your high horse and stop being jealous of a guy who is protecting his assets.
The arbitrator can't help him here. You're the only one who doesn't know that.

For some reason, Soriano decided not to use the mechanism set up by the league and MLBPA and caved to the team.

Says who? You don't know that. You may think he can't, but you don't know that at all.

Says who? You don't know that. You may think he can't, but you don't know that at all.
So, now it's the goodness of his heart that's making him take the outfield?Wow.

He could try, and he would lose. I don't know that, but I also don't know that the sun will go down today. But, expert after expert would back me up in both instances.

He could try, and he would lose. I don't know that, but I also don't know that the sun will go down today. But, expert after expert would back me up in both instances.
I never said he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart. I suspect he thinks it's his best course of action now.And whether the sun will come up tomorrow is much, much, much different than whether he'd win in arbitration. There's precedence for the sun coming up.

I never said he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart. I suspect he thinks it's his best course of action now.And whether the sun will come up tomorrow is much, much, much different than whether he'd win in arbitration. There's precedence for the sun coming up.
Given the "insubordination" and "disqualification" that Soriano was about to be tagged with if he didn't take the field as an outfielder, I'd be there's a precedence for dumb jocks who overstate their importance at a certain position.

Given the "insubordination" and "disqualification" that Soriano was about to be tagged with if he didn't take the field as an outfielder, I'd be there's a precedence for dumb jocks who overstate their importance at a certain position.
Really? When has this situation come up previously?

:shrug: The rule is there, and the MLBPA would have agreed to it.

Yes there is a disqualification rule for insubordination. Still no precedence for whether this applies to Soriano (assuming he didn't give in).

Yes there is a disqualification rule for insubordination. Still no precedence for whether this applies to Soriano (assuming he didn't give in).
Refusing to do an assignment pretty much sums up insubordination.

Peter Gammons this morning on Mike and Mike in the morning

"The fact is, Soriano has no value at second base."

All Soriano was doing was following the rules. I don't know why this is so complicated. He had a dispute with the team and, under the rules of this special monopolistic organization, the dispute would go to an arbitrator. For some reason, Soriano decided not to use the mechanism set up by the league and MLBPA and caved to the team.

Man, the apologists don't give up.Put it this way - if what you said had any value, then even the self centered Soriano would have "stood his ground"

But you know what? HE HAS NO GROUND TO STAND ON.

This has nothing to do with jealousy - if you need to assume that it is in order to make your point, than your argument is that much more worthless.

Soriano is under contract. That is ALL this is about. Just because Sori wants to call his shots when those decisions belong to his employer does not mean that he can ignore contractual obligations.

BTW - he isnt protecting anything. He is only protecting his selfishness and hubris - which ended up giving way to greed I suppose since the money, in the end, spoke clear enough. Play LF, or dont play and dont get paid.

His AWAY numbers in 2005:

.224/.265/.374 with 11 HR (out of 36)

He had 326 or so at-bats away from Arlington. That's horrid. RFK is going to destroy him.
Code:
G  AB  R  H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS  OBP  SLG  AVGHome 23  91 23 29  5  0 11  18 67 10 12  6  2 .386 .736 .319Away 30 123 15 34  5  0  7  17 60  6 34  6  3 .315 .488 .276
He hasn't had any problems hitting a few out of RFK. He's hit some bombs there. He's still striking out at about the same rate as the rest of his career, but he is walking a smidge more.

His AWAY numbers in 2005:

.224/.265/.374 with 11 HR (out of 36)

He had 326 or so at-bats away from Arlington. That's horrid. RFK is going to destroy him.
Code:
      G  AB  R  H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS  OBP  SLG  AVGHome 23  91 23 29  5  0 11  18 67 10 12  6  2 .386 .736 .319Away 30 123 15 34  5  0  7  17 60  6 34  6  3 .315 .488 .276
He hasn't had any problems hitting a few out of RFK. He's hit some bombs there. He's still striking out at about the same rate as the rest of his career, but he is walking a smidge more.
Hit another one today, albeit @ Philly

:lmao:

:own3d:

Don't make me bump your Brazelton predictions, Tommy.
:confused: I said the guy was worth a late flyer, nothing more.You're confusing Brazelton with my Chris Young hype. How's he working out?
You posted Dewon would win 12 games here. In fact, you said $10 on the over of 12.

:confused: I said the guy was worth a late flyer, nothing more.You're confusing Brazelton with my Chris Young hype. How's he working out?
You posted Dewon would win 12 games here. In fact, you said $10 on the over of 12.
Link? I predicted ~ 14-15 wins for Young - if I mentioned 12 wins and Brazelton in the same sentence it was likely in the "could potentially win 12 if his spring stats carry over" context.

Link? I predicted ~ 14-15 wins for Young - if I mentioned 12 wins and Brazelton in the same sentence it was likely in the "could potentially win 12 if his spring stats carry over" context.
:lmao: How come I can always remember the dumb things you say but you never can?

Users who are viewing this thread