What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SP Mock Invitational--5th round? Uh huh....5th round...... (1 Viewer)

I shall cover the Bills, anyone want to make a pick for Broncos let me know.  I have mesaged the boys, we shall kick it off.  5 round draft order in the 1st post.

massraider would it be possible to get a list of the complete draft order? For the fourth and fifth round.

I think the list I was looking at for the Vikings picks is wrong due to not accounting for comp picks. So that oofer I sent you was wrong as I think the Jets have pick 118 not sure where the Vikings 4th round pick lands exactly.

massraider would it be possible to get a list of the complete draft order? For the fourth and fifth round.

I think the list I was looking at for the Vikings picks is wrong due to not accounting for comp picks. So that oofer I sent you was wrong as I think the Jets have pick 118 not sure where the Vikings 4th round pick lands exactly.
I think the OP was already updated. 

So I sent offers to the Bills and the Jets already contingent upon who is available when their pick is up.

The offer is basically pick 23 and pick 121 for pick 19-22 and a 4th round pick in 2017 or a 5th round pick in 2016.

To teams who are drafting after 23 the Vikings may be willing to do a similar deal moving down. Where your team would give us your 4th round pick for our 5th in 2016 or if you were willing to give up a 3rd in 2017 the Vikings would be interested in a move like that and work to balance out the deal. Again depending on who was available at pick 23.

If interested let me know. Always good to have options.

Oooh, too many options.

With pick 1.5, the Jaguars select Jalen Ramsey, DB, FSU.

Tha Jags can't pass up arguably the best player in the draft. 

While LJ hasn't lived up to his draft status, they did sign Kelvin Beachum to potentially replace him. This is something that I expect to happen.  

Joey Bosa was intriguing as well, but I like Ramsey more here.

There is some trade talk I believe between TEN and BAL,  so I will send some PMs, see if we can sort this out. 

Jack's knee is a ticking time bomb from what I've read. Hopefully that isn't true. 
Les Bowen said that on Twitter from an unnamed source.  I have seen other journalists with sources say that his knee is fine.  

'Jack's knee is totally fine, from what I've read.  Good news!!'

Not as much fun, tho, right?

Les Bowen said that on Twitter from an unnamed source.  I have seen other journalists with sources say that his knee is fine.  

'Jack's knee is totally fine, from what I've read.  Good news!!'

Not as much fun, tho, right?
It's all speculative at this point.

Lol -- you are very right. 

Teams lie this time of year.

If they're saying his knee is fine, it isn't.

If they're saying his knee isn't healed, it is.

If teams are saying different things, flip a coin.

What are your thoughts on Darron Lee? 
He's very popular in Raider Nation.  I see more of an athlete than a special LB.  I like Perry as much, I think. 

Full disclosure:  Lee has never struck me as a Reggie McKenzie pick, I think he's an OLB, and I don't think an undersized speedball LB is a 1st round consideration for the team, so I have not looked at him a TON.  

He's very popular in Raider Nation.  I see more of an athlete than a special LB.  I like Perry as much, I think. 

Full disclosure:  Lee has never struck me as a Reggie McKenzie pick, I think he's an OLB, and I don't think an undersized speedball LB is a 1st round consideration for the team, so I have not looked at him a TON.  
Yeah, he's an incredible athlete and will definitely be placed as an OLD due to speed & being of a smaller frame for an LB. I actually went to high school with him. He played QB, KR, PR and Safety in HS. Going from a QB/Safety at 190 pounds to jumping up 40 pounds to play college LB, then to an NFL LB is quite the transition. When QB's switch positions, they usually become receivers. QB to LB is a switch. 

There is some trade talk I believe between TEN and BAL,  so I will send some PMs, see if we can sort this out. 
Interesting as I heard speculation on radio today of the Titans trying to get back in there around this point in a the draft if Tunsil falls like this.

Gain a bunch of picks...use a couple of them to move back up and still get the guy they wanted at 1.  Would be an incredibly pull for Robinson if he can do this.

Interesting as I heard speculation on radio today of the Titans trying to get back in there around this point in a the draft if Tunsil falls like this.

Gain a bunch of picks...use a couple of them to move back up and still get the guy they wanted at 1.  Would be an incredibly pull for Robinson if he can do this.
We tried but it was too rich for us

Users who are viewing this thread