What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

special request for consideration from rudnarski and joehan (1 Viewer)

I think Joe has been clear that the forum isn’t really part of the business model and he’s not really sold that it should even exist.
Really? I remember reading him saying that maintaining forums was expensive and a pain to moderate (both of which I understand and appreciate), but not that it wasn't part of the business model or that he thinks they shouldn't exist.

@Joe Bryant, since you are here, if you feel like sharing, can you clarify? More just interested in how you currently view the forums vis a vis the long term plans and vision for the overall site and services you offer.

Jayrod said:
I'll always believe the ole swcer is a unique poster to my grave.  And if I'm ever in the Minny area I will be requesting a meet up for beers on me.
Didn't know he was in Minny.  When the world opens up I'm back there all the time.  Corp office in Eden Prairie.  Would love to grab a beer.

Didn't know he was in Minny.  When the world opens up I'm back there all the time.  Corp office in Eden Prairie.  Would love to grab a beer.
brohan dont get me wrong minny seems nice but im scanny through and through take that to the bank

I can't quit this board or die alone until I buy a brewski for the old SWCer at some dive bar in the dirty Stallis or some such. Then he'll buy me a brewski and we'll cheers like we're old brohans, watching some sort of championship for our Bucks or our Brewers or our Packers
@SWC  Let's do it!

Users who are viewing this thread