What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Sponsorship] - NFL Endzones (1 Viewer)

Do you think NFL Franchises should sell the naming rights?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Depends on the finances (who gets the money, how it is divided up and how it affects the CBA, small

• Total voters

BlueOnion

Footballguy
Do you think NFL Teams should sell the sponsorship rights to their endzones?

For instance, instead of an endzone saying "Redskins" in burgundy and gold, it would say "FedEx - #1 in Shipping" in blue and orange?

Disclaimer - I have heard nothing of this being discussed by owners, I was just curious what FBG thought?

Maybe a big ad on the back wall behind the end zone, but I'm not a fan of putting huge ads on the field (even though some teams already do it).

I would really have no problem with it. Two others sports that I enjoy following are NASCAR and the EPL (Top English Soccer Division) and I don't necessarily dislike.

I think this would be another great way to generate revenue and would create more cash for the players; which I am all for. NBA and MLB players make more money because there are games.

Users who are viewing this thread