What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 4 Draft Thread Rounds 12+ (1 Viewer)

Can't believe he has not been taken yet, as I see him as a top-3 Kicker...

15.7 Neil Rackers, PK HOU

Will PM next.

Iwannabeacowboybaby! was skipped at 10AM due to his 2-hour clock - snellman is on the clock started at 10AM.

Correct, Cowboy timed out at 1 hour, or at 11:40 AM.

Technically according to the rules, he should now be replaced, having missed 2 picks in a row, but since there are only 3 rounds left I am more of the inclination of letting him catch up when he finally gets on.

Correct, Cowboy timed out at 1 hour, or at 11:40 AM. Technically according to the rules, he should now be replaced, having missed 2 picks in a row, but since there are only 3 rounds left I am more of the inclination of letting him catch up when he finally gets on.
Rules are actually replacement if you have 2 missed picks that have not been made up by the time you come up again. So as long as he makes it up by 17.14, he's good.

So how long are we giving Mrtwo94 who has timed out several times? I only care in that it would be nice to get this wrapped up before the weekend and I don't think getting skipped here is going to significantly change anyone's team.

So how long are we giving Mrtwo94 who has timed out several times? I only care in that it would be nice to get this wrapped up before the weekend and I don't think getting skipped here is going to significantly change anyone's team.
Post #1 says that he is on a two-hour clock so at the end of that clock we move on to next person and he gets cut down to one hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
16.16 Sebastian Janikowski, K17.01 Jason Hanson, KGeez, get off my ###, people. I was on freaking vacation trying to do this on a blackberry. You're lucky I even attempted. I didn't know when the draft was going to start and I sure didn't plan on it occurring over my entire vacation. I got a PM last night at 10:45 and I waited until I got to work to make my pick. Don't throw a #### fit.
Dude you need to chill out. Your little tantrums are not necessary. We are just following the rules laid out for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
16.16 Connor Barth, K (edited from seabass)

17.01 Jason Hanson, K

Geez, get off my ###, people. I was on freaking vacation trying to do this on a blackberry. You're lucky I even attempted. I didn't know when the draft was going to start and I sure didn't plan on it occurring over my entire vacation. I got a PM last night at 10:45 and I waited until I got to work to make my pick. Don't throw a #### fit.
Dude you need to chill out. Your little tantrums are not necessary. We are just following the rules layed out to us.
My tantrums? That counts as a tantrum? I timed out by like 8 minutes the first time. I don't think it is asking too much to cut me a little slack while I'm on vacation. If I'd known the draft was going to fall on my vacation and that the rules were this strict I'd have gladly given up my spot. But instead I figured I'd do my best to participate. I went to NYC and Niagara with my girlfriend. Would any of you really have carried around a player list and checked your phone constantly during that? I'm not throwing a tantrum... I'm just asking for everyone to get off my ###. I hadn't even gotten my two hours this morning before it started (clock stops from 12pm-8am). I've been quick when I've been in Houston, so it's not like I'm blowing this deal off.I get the rules, but is it asking too much for a little slack given my situation during a mock draft? It's not like I missed my picks because I was lazy or didn't care. I just did not have the luxury of a computer or even a desk for over 8 hours at a time.
First off this isn't a mock draft, this is a survivor draft played out during a season.. Second if it were me and I knew that I couldn't pick within an 8 hour clock, then I would have messaged BassNBrew and asked to be replaced because I wouldn't want to hold up a draft if I didn't have access while on vacation. We follow the rules because if we didn't then these drafts would take forever. You sign up knowing what the rules are.

Go Blue - David Buehler PK, DAL

He PMed me and asked for Josh Brown, Matt Prater, or another kicker.

Since those 2 were gone, this was the best I saw that was left?

Users who are viewing this thread