What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL1 - more survivor goodness (1 Viewer)

10.15 - Duke1948 - Devin Hester - CB1 - Chi
:lmao:
he gets drafted in round 10 of these everytime and ya know what? his return TD's DONT count for him.
For a late flyer he is not bad. What other Chicago WR is a threat to take it to the house every time he gets the ball? Hester should get a few plays every game.
I know but last year, I grabbed roscoe parrish hoping he'd run a few punts back, then when he did and I didnt get the 6 I was like :unsure:

he gets drafted in round 10 of these everytime and ya know what? his return TD's DONT count for him.
For a late flyer he is not bad. What other Chicago WR is a threat to take it to the house every time he gets the ball? Hester should get a few plays every game.
I know but last year, I grabbed roscoe parrish hoping he'd run a few punts back, then when he did and I didnt get the 6 I was like :unsure:
I'm talking on offense. I think Chicago is going to rotate their WRs alot. Defenses need to account for each WR's skills. If they don't account for Hester and give him space...

:unsure: picked at WR61--last year he had 38 targets, 20 rcpt and 2 td's--and half his targets were in the last quarter of the season.

10.16 MINNESOTA VIKINGS, DT/ST

and

11.1 MARTY BOOKER, WR, CHICAGO BEARS
That defense with Jared Allen...Whew...and ADP/Taylor running out the clock.
That's what I'm hoping. They probably aren't #1 on everyone's boards, but I really wanted them and don't think they would be there at 12.16.
but Detroit and Chicago twice this year should = good points vs. those teams alone
GB breaking in a new QB too.

Forgive me if either of these guys were picked, but I scanned the list twice and saw neither.

11.16 - Cedric Benson, RB

12.1 - Deion Branch, WR

Users who are viewing this thread