What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Stars at Brotherly Love*** (+6) 46.5u ABC Saturday Night Special (1 Viewer)

This is getting old. Dude has a SB and this team is ready to play each week. I’m not seeing what the hate is all about.

Only because of Aaron Rodgers. Ask most GB fans and they were happy he was gone. McCarthy looked lost every year Rodgers wasn't playing. The last 2 yrs McCarthy was coach Rodgers went rogue with the offense because of how bad he was. he literally cost GB their playoff game kicking a FG instead of keeping one of the top 3 QBs on the field. 

Is there where I make a joke about how the Eagles are happy scoring against our backups? Or does it not work both ways? 

It doesn’t. Because you guys actually started you know, your starters.  I guess it’s funny that our backups are scoring against your backups.

Kenneth Gainwell is why I said last night my guy said the Eagles weren't too worried if they lost Miles Sanders at some point or didn't keep him. I don't know why he wasn't playing much early in the season but he's a guy they love for the future 

It doesn’t. Because you guys actually started you know, your starters.  I guess it’s funny that our backups are scoring against your backups.
I don’t know your team that well but I see a few of your starters out there on defense. Minshew ahould be your starter. 

:shrug:  

I think my produce manager is problem PO'd he didn't go to the game tonight. His son got tickets from his mom (Dad's ex) for the game ended up selling them when they realized it was kind of meaningless. 

I don’t know your team that well but I see a few of your starters out there on defense. Minshew ahould be your starter. 

:shrug:  
Sure we didn’t bench the entire team.  You still have Dak, Cooper, Zeke and  lamb in.  Disagree on Minshew.  I’m good with what this team looks like with Jalen and three first rounders next year.

so just heard from a buddy dallas offense guys have a bunch of incentives tied into this game. Ced wilson got a 1 million bonus with that 2 TD, Dak gets some nice money if he gets another TD and same with zeke going over 1000. wonder if Jerry is ok with that or not

Users who are viewing this thread