What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start Touchdown Timmy? (1 Viewer)

Mmen of Steel

Footballguy
Wow, so I drafted Hightower waaaay late in my draft. And now he's projected as the #5RB for week 1?

Longtime FBG subscriber and I ALWAYS defer to their advice when I am stuck on my decisions.

But this one seems way out there.

Anyone else starting Hightower this week?

Wow, so I drafted Hightower waaaay late in my draft. And now he's projected as the #5RB for week 1?Longtime FBG subscriber and I ALWAYS defer to their advice when I am stuck on my decisions.But this one seems way out there. Anyone else starting Hightower this week?
1. Wells may not play, and if he does it wont be much2. Arizona is playing the highly suspect St. Louis defense3. Derrick Anderson is Arizona's QB1+2+3=I'm starting Hightower anywhere I have him.

Assuming Wells is out, Hightower should get 18-22 carries and 3-5 receptions. Against the suspect STL defense, he as a good chance at 100 yards rushing and 30 yards receiving and should score 1 TD, maybe 2.

He's a good start.....take his good game and then look to deal him to the Wells owner. Wells owner might pay you a little extra for a piece of mind.

After Reggie's weak showing on Thursday, I likely be "starting" him in the survivor contest.

He's available in my 12 team dynasty league, but not in my 10 team redraft league...and the 10 team league has a small bench.

I might be a homer (RAMS FAN HERE) but I wouldn't call the Rams D bad if the offense can stay on the field.
Agree to a certain extent. The defense played much better, faster football this preseason, which is a positive sign even in limited gameplans. Even last year, the defense had flashes while healthy, but exhausted themselves as the game went on, since the offense was unable to stay on the field for more than 3-5 plays at a time. Now, playing seemingly better on both sides of the ball, the defense should definitely show marked improvement, even if they're not a "great" defense. Improvement enough to keep Hightower away from a top 5 RB ranking, at least. That's a little out there.Just hope the team doesn't prove me wrong. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was really expecting this post to be some crazy person stating how Tim Tebow will play everytime DEN gets the ball in the redzone this year. Thank god it wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread