What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting Justin Blackmon Wk 5 Over ______________ (1 Viewer)

Mike Wallace
:goodposting:

I'm still debating this one. I haven't pulled the trigger yet. It is such an unpredictable situation for Blackmon's return. Does he break out like Gordon or does he need time knocking the rust off?

:wall:
Oh, come on. This is an easy one. Wallace has been awful.

Even if he outperforms Blackmon, it was still the right call based on current information.

Over Chris Johnson in ppr. I'd prefer to wait a week but Rams pass D is awful and I can't have Johnson almost kill one of my weeks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a gut feeling to put Nicks (one last chance) @ home versus Phily

So Blackmon, Thompkins, Hartline on the bench for now

Right now in over Spiller, Pierce, Woods and Hilton as a flex............ If Spiller starts tonight, I might switch to Spiller.

I love it when people post in a thread to let you know that they are not interested in that thread. It's not really a who do I start thread but a who I am starting thread meant for discussion purposes among those with a similar interest in a player. It's like, kinda the whole point of this forum, man.

Exactly. The title clearly states this is a "who am I NOT starting" thread. I, for one, am very interested to see where people think JB fits in with comparable players.

Honestly, With that title, what did you think this thread was going to be about when you clicked on it?

Starting Justin Blackmon Wk 5 Over ______Tavon Austin or Marlon Brown in one league as WR3/Flex

Starting Justin Blackmon Wk 5 Over _____ Broyles or Avery (E. Sanders on bye as WR4/Flex

only two redrafts I could get him in - missed him in three others

Not starting him over his Brother-in-Gabbertness Cecli Shorts. I'd probably also start Thompkins over him.

If it makes any difference at all, and I understand how sucky Gabbert is, this is kind of a homecoming for him. He went to high school in St. Louis and obviously graduated from the University of Missouri.http://m.stltoday.com/sports/football/professional/gabbert-is-back-home-hopes-to-help-jags-win/article_6498260b-ae15-5184-95ee-0d339c0a4e24.html?mobile_touch=true
Thought he went to Oklahoma st?
Thinking of Weeden?
Maybe Blackmon

Starting him over Cecil Shorts and Bowe. Just a hunch that his first game back is a big one, a la Josh Gordon.
I'm starting Shorts over Blackmon. I see a higher ceiling for Blackmon, but a much lower floor. Playing it safe.
I too am Starting Blackmon over Shorts. I am concerned about Shorts' injury (at the very least it might limit his production. However I can't help but thinking that if I am choosing between 2 JAX receivers, I am in trouble

I had him in my starting lineup all week, but benched him at the last minute for Joique Bell, thinking he'd get a lot of passes as a result of the Lions not having Calvin. I won anyway, so I'm happy that Blackmon had the great game, even if it was on my bench.

Users who are viewing this thread