What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers 2008 (1 Viewer)

DawgPoundNJ said:
Way to go Steelers fans. As a Browns fan, it burns my soul to watch the Steelers winning over and over, but when and if the Browns finally put things together, it will mean that much more as the bar is raised way high. The Rooneys run one hell of an organization; the way the front office stuff is being handled in Cleveland, we have a long way to go in this department.
Very gracious of you! Thanks.I'm not sure I can root for the Browns to win a Super Bowl (insert variation on "because it's never happened" joke here), but if it happens, I'll be truly happy for the fanbase. My neighbor across the street is a die-hard native Ohio Browns fan. I admire his resiliency and continued support of the team. No one can accuse Browns backers of being fair-weather fans.

So... next game looks like September 10. Who will be the kickoff opponent?

I suspect the leading candidates are Chargers, Ravens or Titans.

Also, what are the odds of Styx doing a little live mini-concert for pregame with a special-lyric version of "Renegade" for an encore. :goodposting:

Nice to see Tomlin showing some emotion during the parade. Got out of his vehicle and walked the parade route, slapping hands with the fans, pumping his fists, etc. Good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread