What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stevan Ridley Inactive (1 Viewer)

I think this potentially pushes Vereen from flex/borderline RB2 territory to borderline RB1 territory. Will be very interesting to see how today plays out.

I think this potentially pushes Vereen from flex/borderline RB2 territory to borderline RB1 territory. Will be very interesting to see how today plays out.
I'm not so sure.

I don't know if it's Vereen coming back from injury or offensive scheme, but Vereen isn't used much in the rushing game, at least not as much as Blount and Ridley have been.

I think this does give Vereen more potential to carry the ball, but I think the order of benefit goes:

Blount

Vereen

Bolden

Since I'm never right with Belichick, Count on Bolden cracking 100 yards

I'm not so sure.I don't know if it's Vereen coming back from injury or offensive scheme, but Vereen isn't used much in the rushing game, at least not as much as Blount and Ridley have been.

I think this does give Vereen more potential to carry the ball, but I think the order of benefit goes:

Blount

Vereen

Bolden

In week one he rushed 14 times for a hundred yards.

I'm not so sure.I don't know if it's Vereen coming back from injury or offensive scheme, but Vereen isn't used much in the rushing game, at least not as much as Blount and Ridley have been.

Blount

Vereen

Bolden

I understand that, but it's still a small sample size and before they knew what they had with Blount and Bolden. As an owner, I'd love him to just be fantasy gold and get 15-20 carries and 5-8 receptions a game. I think that'd win me my league. But in the last two games he's looked like a receiving back only. Although last game he got more carries with Blount and Ridley fumbling, so there's hope.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blount

Vereen

Bolden

I think bolden was out week 1 with a bad knee, fwiw, but I don't disagree

NE's best RB scratched.

I have Ridley and Williams (too many injuries) on one of my teams... so its Kendall Hunter and Mark Ingram it is.

:topcat: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread