What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Prime Video - **Jaguars at Saints** (-2.5, 41.5) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Can I interrupt this elite matchup and discussion to discuss a trade I just did? Traded away McLaurin + Schultz for his DeVonta Smith.

Did I do well or totally F up?

P.s. I enjoy seeing Carr struggle. Am I a bad person.

Because not everyone here subscribes to my blog, a quick update: I’m in a matchup of 5-1 teams, with my TLaw + ETN Vs his Carr + Kamara.

Nail biter.

Also it appears Carr is ok.

Al, are you even watching the game?

I mean, what the heck?
"Looks like they're marking him out at-- er-- the one" as the touchdown graphic is playing on the screen.

Worst broadcasting team in the NFL right now. Al's cooked and Herbstreit is a stiff.

The one thing I can't stand is the announcers dragging out the call "Looks like he's..........." and not plainly seeing on the screen the ref making a clear signal. You can tell they're not watching the broadcast and stalling for a spotter to help them out. The worst.

Kirk now has Double Digits in 6 straight games following the Week 1 doughnut
It was hard to start Kirk Week 2 after the Ridley investors were done celebrating him as WR1 steal in the 4th Rd
Kirk will likely be in the Top15 overall this week for WRs
Kirk was Top 12 last season before Ridley arrived

Jags D continuing to play like they have a 20 point lead.

Al and Kirk falling asleep in the booth.

Is this thread the only group of people that see this as a close game?

Users who are viewing this thread