What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Prime Video **Panthers at Bears** (-3.5, 38.5) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Donta Foreman and DJ Moore revenge games, who does it better? DJ Moore might have more fuel to the fire since he was in Carolina longer?

Bryce Young should have a breakout style game, It's Week 10 for the No 1 overall pick that Carolina sacrificed it's No 1 pick in '24 which appears to be a No 1-2-3 type pick so this game could be brutal for the Panthers if they lose. Not to mention that Chicago has their No 1 so whether the Bears win and nudge their 1st Rd pick further up into the Top 5 or if Carolina continues to be a 1-win team, this game has some big impact on the Draft next year.

-Arizona IMHO is NOT INTERESTED in picking No 1 overall next year other than to perhaps trade down but they really want to avoid the "should we take another QB" talk, they must move forward with Murray and so i believe they will win 2-3-4 games down the stretch and get out of the No 1 spot.

-I see the NY Giants and the Chicago Bears with 2 lottery picks of their own, that will be 3 out of your top 4-5 picks right there.
-Media saying the Giants won't take a QB, yeah right!!!

It's the win/win game for The Bears. They hold The Panthers #1 pick. Beat them and they get a higher pick. Lose to them and their own pick gets higher.
Injuries galore which shouldn't be confused with PuS$y Galore. Google her kids.
Haven't said this much this season but in this game The Bears may be the better team on paper.
But of course we all know the game isn't played on paper. Although fantasy football USED to be played on paper. Google that one kids.
This will either be a comedy of errors with the first team to 17 winning,or,two not so great defenses allowing the other team to march down the field...a lot.
I feel it might be the former but with Moore and Thielen on a few of my rosters I don't want it to be.
So I'm going with my heart's wishes here...

Chicago- 30
Carolina- 27

I predict I will not turn this on one time :)

Maybe check it out on the phone if it's close late.. ..not playing fantasy anymore I don't feel the urge to watch all the games.....I also slowed my gambling way down

Fields is Doubtful
seriously, the only reason i could think of to watch this game was to see two young QBs go at it.

any chance this becomes a high scoring game and is at least somewhat entertaining?

may just sit this one out.

looking at this thread, i'm not alone.

Burns and Henderson out for Carolina. Bagent played pretty well against the Saints last week, well until he decided to start throwing picks. Could see the Bears putting up 24 points plus tonight.

I think both defenses will be bad enough for decent offensive production. Maybe wishful thinking needing to start Bagent in a must win superflex league with a few over bets on Mooney and Mingo to make it interesting.

I'll say Bears win 20-17.

In theory, this is an excellent matchup for DJ Moore, but I have zero confidence T-Bag can get the ball to him. I think the Bears keep riding Foreman (as a Bears fan, I really wish Fields would have been back for this one, as the ground game could have just steamrolled) and he should hit some bigger runs against a banged up defense.

For Carolina, I think Adam Thielen gets back to his old ways of being wide open against the Bears, something he did for the Vikings for years. I do think the Bears will slow down the run and try and make Young beat them. I'm not sure he has enough weapons to do so, and Chark being out doesn't help.

I'll say Bears win 20-17.

In theory, this is an excellent matchup for DJ Moore, but I have zero confidence T-Bag can get the ball to him. I think the Bears keep riding Foreman (as a Bears fan, I really wish Fields would have been back for this one, as the ground game could have just steamrolled) and he should hit some bigger runs against a banged up defense.

For Carolina, I think Adam Thielen gets back to his old ways of being wide open against the Bears, something he did for the Vikings for years. I do think the Bears will slow down the run and try and make Young beat them. I'm not sure he has enough weapons to do so, and Chark being out doesn't help.

Is that what we’re calling Secret Bagent Man?

Sat DJ Moore the last time they played on Thursday night and he scored 49 pts starting him tonight he will score 4.9 pts. Probably missing the playoffs because of that move.

The game needs to end in a tie so the Panthers don’t lose again, but the Bears don’t win again either

Sat DJ Moore the last time they played on Thursday night and he scored 49 pts starting him tonight he will score 4.9 pts. Probably missing the playoffs because of that move.
I traded for him 5 mins before the game started and just snuck him into my lineup that night

I don't know who in the Bears organization convinced the NFL to give the 2022 worst team in the league 4 primetime games in 2023. But if I was a player I'd want to get that guy to negotiate for me.

45 mins of Bagent hype during pregame...not exactly living up to it. :oldunsure:

Making the Panthers look like the '85 Bears. What the heck was TGonz even talking about? Dude's been a pick machine and tonight he can't convert a 3rd down.

This is a terrible game. Could be over at 7-0

Users who are viewing this thread