What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**TNF on Prime Video - Patriots at Steelers** (-6, 30) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

I honestly don’t care. The Steelers deserve to lose. Tomlin just burnt a timeout late in the 4th Qtr on 4th and inches. This is the type of blunder the coach makes routinely. He will never win a superbowl again. I’m certain of that.

After watching the replay that was definitely a false start. The center was definitely trying to simulate a snap there.
He’s allowed to lift his head. It’s not his fault the defense jumped.

Yeah I think that one replay they showed was actually sped up (like the video guy was ffwd'ing to get to the spot and it was live already). These replays after the break it looks slower.

Turnoverbisky seemed to have no idea of the FD marker or how the slide rule works or how Refs decide where a QB might be down in the process of hitting the turf, there's no way he thought for a second he made that FD, he looked wicked stupid jumping up and trying to convince the Refs and the 70,000...sorry 50,000 left in attendance that he made that FD
Just a normal day in the life of trubisky
Yeah…this guy

Zeke closing in on 100 total yards tonight and he hasn't done much running the football
6/63/TD thru the air for him thus far

Steelers just 1 play from making this an interesting 4th Q
He could be a solid play the rest of the season if Ramondre doesn’t come back. Strong workload.
Expect Rahmondre to miss the next 2 weeks, if not 3
Then first game back from a HAS isn’t going to be full workload so Zeke could be a good playoff gem.

There's our boy, burning TO # 2. What a dope, seriously.
I don’t think it’s a bad TO if he just calls it immediately.

Waiting is what makes it so bad to me.
No it was a bad TO. They were down by 3 with 6 minutes to go? 4th and inches you just line up and sneak it. Worst case scenario you don’t get it (5% odds?) and then you still can keep it to a 6 point game with the very important timeout.

Hate that series by the Steelers, the 4th down play should have been the 3rd down play. I would have run Warren up the middle on 4th, when everyone was spread out and you had a light box.

Zeke closing in on 100 total yards tonight and he hasn't done much running the football

He could be a solid play the rest of the season if Ramondre doesn’t come back. Strong workload.
Then first game back from a HAS isn’t going to be full workload so Zeke could be a good playoff gem.
I think he has played 100% of snaps has any other RB taken 1 snap for NE ? This seemed like the slam dunk call of the year playing Zeke and I got it 91% right but needed 100%. :wall:

2nd and 2 and you got the two minute warning still. Bizarre couple of play calls in that situation.

If someone can explain these 4th and short bombs Mitch laid out there I’d appreciate it. Seems super poor playing calling coupled with super poor decision making.

I think he has played 100% of snaps has any other RB taken 1 snap for NE ? This seemed like the slam dunk call of the year playing Zeke and I got it 91% right but needed 100%. :wall:
You are right.

I've never seen such an anti-climatic way to roll into a 2 minute warning in a 1-score game
We're just waiting for them to down the football and run off the field

Just think, Steeler fans have to deal with this @@@@ all next year too at minimum & probably much much longer. Yay for us, but good on you Mikey T fans. You'll still have your buddy running the team into the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread