What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Subscriber page (1 Viewer)

flooredyas

Footballguy
Having a draft tonight I was kinda hoping that there may have been an update in the cheat sheet or rankings. I check the subscriber page and the latest update show 8/24 while the home page has been updated to 9/1. Of course it is required to be a subscriber to access the newer info, just wondering WHY the subscriber page isn't as current as the home page. I realize it is a holiday weekend and final updates may not come till tomorrow, but seriously, isn't current info why we pay to be a scriber here? Should I just abandon the link to the subscriber page and head directly to the home page, where ALL can see newer listing (Note-LISTING) instead of we the subcribers being privvy to newest updated info.

End of rant.

The cheatsheets were updated on 8/31. I've had issues my browser not checking for a newer page with some cookies. It may be that refreshing the page(s) in your browser is what's needed.

Having a draft tonight I was kinda hoping that there may have been an update in the cheat sheet or rankings. I check the subscriber page and the latest update show 8/24 while the home page has been updated to 9/1. Of course it is required to be a subscriber to access the newer info, just wondering WHY the subscriber page isn't as current as the home page. I realize it is a holiday weekend and final updates may not come till tomorrow, but seriously, isn't current info why we pay to be a scriber here? Should I just abandon the link to the subscriber page and head directly to the home page, where ALL can see newer listing (Note-LISTING) instead of we the subcribers being privvy to newest updated info.End of rant.
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread