What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Sunday Night Football - Bills 10-6 at Dolphins 11-5*** (+3, 50) Bills win 21-14 and claim the AFC East and 2-Seed (1 Viewer)

Wow that was awful.
Why? 4th down, nowhere to go with it
True. Like a punt.

I was speaking more to the play call on 4th & 2.

Like maybe a short quick hitter would have worked.
I think the play was gonna be to Diggs but he never made it out of the backfield.
See. That’s weird. Bad play calling. Maybe have Cook in the flat as a check down dump off. Maybe have 2 TE on the field high/low.

Why are they running such a limited play on 4th & 2?!

Wilson in between the tackles.

I agree with you NutterButter, but you'd like to see some positive yardage out of it.

I'm telling you guys, Achane is underrated. He's a little smaller, but there is some Jamaal Charles to his game, and he's in a FAR better offense than Charles ever was. Size wise, he might be evolutionary Warrick Dunn, who likely would have been a much better player (he was already awesome) if he'd come along 20 years later when defenses were smaller and tackled worse.

I'm telling you guys, Achane is underrated. He's a little smaller, but there is some Jamaal Charles to his game, and he's in a FAR better offense than Charles ever was. Size wise, he might be evolutionary Warrick Dunn, who likely would have been a much better player (he was already awesome) if he'd come along 20 years later when defenses were smaller and tackled worse.
Durability will be a concern. Missed the 1st game and I believe a couple mid season. Definitely has the ability.
Poyer with the big whiff
The runner has the advantage in that situation.
Looked like me out there. That wasn't close.

I don’t think anyone ever questioned his talent. His diminutive size is where most had concerns. Time will tell how valid that concern is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread