What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Sunday Night Football - Chiefs at Packers** (+6, 43) 8:20 (1 Viewer)

I would like to know which Green Bay WR is going to be the one to have tonight and if Pacheco/Rice are going to factor heavily again this week

Packers coming off a Turkey Day high in Detroit.
Chiefs offense hasn't looked like the unit we've seen the last few years but they just win.
Chiefs D has been solid this year.
Taylor will distract The Pack. (see what I did there)
Mahomes,Kelce,Swift,Rice,Pacheco,to much for Love and the gang...

Kansas City- 30
Green Bay- 20

The best part about the player introductions is we don’t have to listen to Chris break down the play or gush on a player. I wish he would retire.

I know it worked, but I still hate that play call.

Dillon gashing them. So at the 1 why not just hand the ball to him one more time?

So much can go wrong on a PA pass.

I don’t get it at all.

Chiefs fan here….

This game has had me nervous all week. Pack looking much better the past month, and Chiefs are a little bit of a mess offensively.

Love looked very good on that first drive.

See if Chiefs can answer.

I can't remember the last time I was actually worried about Kelce producing, but I am.. I need a TD and like 60 yards from him.

Sisters . . . sisters . . . there were never such devoted sisters

Love that song and advertisement. Little swing for your thing right there.

Dontayvion Wicks - he’s always open!
Several years ago I picked up a kid named Hill, held him only a couple of weeks and dropped him for a different dart.

5 or 6 weeks ago I picked up a kid named Wicks, held him only a couple of weeks and dropped him for a different dart.

:wall:

Users who are viewing this thread