What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl LIV Discussion Thread - 49ers vs Chiefs (4 Viewers)

Could you imagine if they blocked the XP and ran it back for 2 pts was down 8 and getting the ball..............yes didn't happen but what if

Pretty crazy that Reid brought in McCoy talked down Damien during the offseason tried to replace him and he ends up being part of the Hero.

When there was about 10 mins left and KC was down 20-10 I didn't think they were going to come back and win it.

Congrats to the KC fans someday as a Browns fan I hope to feel this same feeling.

Refs took the game away from the 49niners.  Jeez pathetic and I wanted the chiefs to win,  sad.  The NFL is so corrupt.
Amazed that we went 24 pages before the first post like this.  Not at all typical of the season's fare.  I guess "all-star officiating crews" really do matter.

i drafted him in the 2nd or 3rd round this year, so no thank you for me. Sucks cause his potential is so high
On 1 of my best teams I took him in the 3rd round and all year long I hated myself for it as it cost me some big money as my team was great besides him (passed on Fournette).  Every week I would say to myself why did I pass on Fournette for this bum.

All in all I took Damien in the 2nd or 3rd round in 8 leagues was brutal.

Maybe they will draft a RB with that 32nd overall pick.

So Mahomes wins NFL MVP last year and a Super Bowl this year. Maybe the Bills will have a chance to draft a guy like that some day...

I would say Mahomes really didn't have a big day but somehow some way he once again leads his team to a comeback. 

24-0...51-31

10-0...35-24

20-10...31-20 and a Super Bowl Trophy

Incredible

Users who are viewing this thread