What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl LIV Discussion Thread - 49ers vs Chiefs (1 Viewer)

That's was a beautiful drive.

Every time Jimmy throws a pick, he bounces back the next drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
KC squanders a nice start even with going 3 n out and Mahomes looking shaky early. 

Last year it was obvious that Sean McVay had no answers but ShanaDude seems to have answers. 

Impressive 1st half both ways. 

I don't who the hell Genesis is but that car looked cool as hell and the commercial was entertaining. That was money well spent. 
Maybe "that was money well spent," but if you really don't know who Genesis is, the money spent on a season of primetime halftime entertainment clearly wasn't...

Maybe "that was money well spent," but if you really don't know who Genesis is, the money spent on a season of primetime halftime entertainment clearly wasn't...
I really had never heard of Genesis the car company before. I also probably watched 0 seconds of NFL half time anything. 

A friend of mine bet a prop of under 1399.5 pounds on the players crossing the goal line tonight.  So far it's 465 lbs between mahomes and jizchuck.  I liked the under going into the game because hill weighs less than Andy Reid's superbowl ring collection but two chubbies getting in there early is bad news.  

I like SF not calling TO here Make sure KC doesnt touch the ball again no matter what since you get it next quarter 

Users who are viewing this thread