What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl Sleeper.. (1 Viewer)

donkshow

Footballguy
My Super Bowl Sleeper is the Seattle Seahawks. Russell Wilson is starting to really heat up at the right time, they have an elite running game and an elite defense. Depending on the final 2 weeks, they could be heading into the playoffs with a ton of momentum.

Everything is coming together for these guys and I would not be surprised in the least to see them hoist the Lombardi Trophy in February.

This weekend could very well end up being a Round 2 match-up so I am curious to see how they stack up against San Francisco.

However, they really do need to learn how to win on the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to agree on the Seahawks. Although I think if they happen to lose Sherman then it may make the road a little bit tougher.

Have to disagree with the Seahawks.

Sleeper is hard to say but if I was going to pick someone as a sleeper I would say the Redskins all because of RG3 and how I could seem him if he gets back and healthy for round 1 being a huge weapon.

The reason I don't say the Seahawks is they will need to go on the road against good playoff teams. The only road games they have won are the Panthers, Bills, and an extremly over-rated Bears team (the Bears have not beat a playoff team except for the middle of the road Vikings and the Colts the first game of the season). The Seahawks are just a little too immature at this point and I think unless they can get the bye (which could happen) they are looking at an exit in the 1st or 2nd round when they go on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread