What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl XL Predictions (1 Viewer)

cstu

Footballguy
Steve Young (ESPN) - Colts over VikingsMark Schlereth (ESPN) - Ravens over VikingsMike Golic (ESPN) - Colts over FalconsJoe Theismann (ESPN) - Steelers over RedskinsChris Mortensen (ESPN) - Eagles over ColtsMerrill Hoge (ESPN) - Colts over FalconsLen Pasquarelli (ESPN) - Patriots over FalconsMichael Smith (ESPN) - Rams over PatriotsPaul Zimmerman (SI) - Panthers over ColtsPeter King (SI) - Patriots over VikingsTony Moss (Sports Network) - Patriots over VikingsBrian Baldinger (FOX) - Chiefs over EaglesRon Borges (MSNBC) - Colts over PanthersJeremy Green, Scouts Inc. - Colts over VikingsDan Arkush (PFW) - Panthers over JetsPaul Attner (TSN) - Colts over EaglesChris Bahr (TSN) - Colts over PanthersDan Pompei (TSN) - Eagles over ColtsVinnie Iyer (TSN) - Panthers over JetsArnie Spanier (TSN) - Falcons over Colts'War Room' (TSN) - Colts over FalconsJ. Brockerman (UltimateCapper.com) - Colts over Cowboys'Gridiron Goose' (EFS News) - Eagles over PatriotsAdam Nelson (SportsColumn) - Colts over VikingsHoward Balzer (Lindy's) - Patriots over FalconsJohn Pezzullo (Sports Ticker) - Patriots over EaglesLenny Pappano (Draftsharks) - Vikings over ChiefsJohn Miller (Draftsharks) - Falcons over BillsMarty McDonald (Draftsharks) - Chiefs over EaglesLary Bump (Draftsharks) - Colts over Eagles

Theismann votes for the Redskins. Figures. He's probably one of the guys who voted that they have the best offense in the NFL, too.

Theismann votes for the Redskins. Figures. He's probably one of the guys who voted that they have the best offense in the NFL, too.
Nothing wrong with a sense of humor.

What we don't know is how many analysts are thinking, "It is boring to pick the Patriots, so I'm not going to pick them." I think having only 5 out of 29 experts picking the Pats to win the SB is extremely low.I'm sure Chris Berman will pick the Pats, so that'll be at least 6 experts. The one that stuns me is Michael Smith. He picks the Pats to GO to the Superbowl, but to lose to the Rams? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe someone picked the Bills to get there and lose again. We're winning it next time we're there and it won't be this year. :football:

Yeah, he also picked Kurt Warner to win the MVP. Gotta love this guy. :thumbup:
Michael Smith also picked Warner as MVP. :loco: The other picks were Manning, Culpepper, McNabb, Tomlinson and Brady - I can see any of those guys possibly winning it (it will be tough for any RB to win it these days - this seems to become a QB award lately, and especially with the passing rules emphasis, but it any RB can win it is LT2).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, he also picked Kurt Warner to win the MVP. Gotta love this guy. :thumbup:
Michael Smith also picked Warner as MVP. :loco: The other picks were Manning, Culpepper, McNabb, Tomlinson and Brady - I can see any of those guys possibly winning it (it will be tough for any RB to win it these days - this seems to become a QB award lately, and especially with the passing rules emphasis, but it any RB can win it is LT2).
I live in AZ and I am a cards fan, and I can tell you without any incertainity that Warner will not be the MVP. He will be lucky to last the entire year.

Not one person picked the Seahawks and I was in shock :shock: at who the one person was who picked the Steelers.

Steve Young (ESPN) - Colts over Vikings

Mark Schlereth (ESPN) - Ravens over Vikings

Mike Golic (ESPN) - Colts over Falcons

Joe Theismann (ESPN) - Steelers over Redskins

Chris Mortensen (ESPN) - Eagles over Colts

Merrill Hoge (ESPN) - Colts over Falcons

Len Pasquarelli (ESPN) - Patriots over Falcons

Michael Smith (ESPN) - Rams over Patriots

Paul Zimmerman (SI) - Panthers over Colts

Peter King (SI) - Patriots over Vikings

Tony Moss (Sports Network) - Patriots over Vikings

Brian Baldinger (FOX) - Chiefs over Eagles