What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SUPERBOWL LIII OUTCOME POLL : Call Your Shots (1 Viewer)

What will The Super Bowl LIII Outcome Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[icon]

Insoxicated
Votes are public and the poll will lock at kickoff.... 

Lets see who knows their stuff around here 🍿

Last edited by a moderator:
Those who know their stuff wait until they see the injuries reports and who will be playing and who won;t  be,  so.......later.

What if one of the QB;s goes down Sunday?

Those who know their stuff wait until they see the injuries reports and who will be playing and who won;t  be,  so.......later.

What if one of the QB;s goes down Sunday?
Changing the deadline to this Sunday. Don’t play :D  

For NE to win the SB they have to outscore the top 2 offenses 2 games in a row. Will likely need to out up a combined 75-80+ points these next 2 weeks. Idk. Seems unlikely.

I had Saints over Pats since beginning of playoffs....I stand by that.  Brady and Belichck can likely outfox Reid and Mahomes, especially when KC's D is totally exploitable....hard to outfox Brees and Payton when they have more talent on both sides of the ball.

I am calling KC over Saints 62-51

Very little defense in this matchup!  No Punters will take the field!

Everybody take the Over!  :headbang:

Rams over Chiefs, MNF rematch.same outcome, Rams win. A. Donald is SB MVP.

revenge win for Rams v. Saints, and KC , as much as I loathe Reid in playoff football, will beat down the Pats 

Went Saints over Patriots. 

Figure I'll be wrong no matter what, but 33-30 on a Lutz kick. What the heck.   

I am hoping for a Kansas City & New Orleans SB.  

I think KC just has too many weapons for the Patriots to keep up. I fully realize that you should never cough out Brady and Belichek, but just think that the Chiefs are a talented and confident team. Despite his youth, I look for Mahomes to put on a show. KC 38, NE 24.

Even though I am a Saints fan, their mastery this season has slipped down the stretch and the Rams coaching staff is better. The Saints will struggle stopping the run and ugly Apple will be exposed at a critical juncture. Rams 35, Saints 20. People are not talking about injuries much,  but the loss of Rankin’s on the DL and Watson at TE are two unsung leaders and will be missed,

Chiefs over Rams, but my confidence in that pick is not high, for obvious reasons, as all four of these teams are great and any of the possible results is feasible. 

Quick snapshot after 43 votes cast:

# of votes to appear in SB

Saints- 28 (17-11)

Chiefs- 26 (15-11)

Pats- 17 (5-12)

Rams- 15 (6-9)

As much as I don't want this: Patriots over Rams.

Think both road teams pull upsets this week and the Pats win a shootout in the Super Bowl.

Rams 42 Patriots 24

Rams take out the Saints with ground game and play-action

Patriots take out the Chiefs in a close game.

Rams have the better overall team than the Patriots

I had Bears and Chargers so what the heck do I know. Conservatively, I'm going to guess it'll be Saints vs. Pats with Saints pulling it off.

The matchup I want to see is Saints vs. Chiefs with the Chiefs winning it, but I think I'm a year or two early on that.

I had Bears and Chargers so what the heck do I know. Conservatively, I'm going to guess it'll be Saints vs. Pats with Saints pulling it off.

The matchup I want to see is Saints vs. Chiefs with the Chiefs winning it, but I think I'm a year or two early on that.
Maybe a year or two early for the Chiefs, but by then you’ll be a year or two late on the Saints...

As much as I hate the Patriots ( Steeler fan living 5 minutes from Gillette), the added juice of rooting against them ups the anticipation for the Super Bowl. 

50+ votes —> Only 3 folks will get it right. Kudos! 

:popcorn:  

Had the saints won, 13 people would still be in the hunt. 

Users who are viewing this thread