What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sync/Custom Cheat Sheets Not Working? (1 Viewer)

I've had the same issue off/on this week. Found that it works if I back out and start over.

Very nice reference guide though.

maybe you should not be cheating brohan and this is the big kahuna upstairs from down under telling you to find the right path take that to the bank brohans

4 out of 6 rosters were missing today. 3 out of those 4 were re-linked and then re-synced but one still continues to error out as unable to find/load rosters.

Not working again. No cheat sheets, nothing. I know things are hectic with the Holiday but will it be up soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not working again. No cheat sheets, nothing. I know things are hectic with the Holiday but will it be up soon?
the FBG's are telling you/your league something about week 17
The league has been around for almost 30 years. You were probably in diapers and the Internet as we know it didn't even exist. It is what it is.
do you guys have at least one leaguemate that always flees to Canada every year at the draft?

Users who are viewing this thread