What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T.O. TRADE DONE DEAL! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenacious c

Footballguy
OWENS TRADE COMPLETED By ROB MAADDI, AP Sports WriterNovember 19, 2005PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Swirling speculation regarding a Terrell Owens trade was finally confirmed this afternoon. Speaking at a press conference in the parking lot of Philadelphia Premier Imports, powerhouse agent Drew Rosenhaus made fact of the rumors. "Terrell has apologized to this city, to the team, and to the league," claimed Rosenhaus. "My client has done all he can to bring about a peaceful resolution to this ordeal, but has reached the conclusion that only a trade will bring him true happiness. It is with a heavy heart that my client has reluctantly traded in his Cadillac Escalade for a Hummer H2, with 22-inch rims to be named later in the deal". Rosenhaus then test-drove a new Audi. The trade will send Owens' 2004 Cadillac Escalade to Philadelphia Imports in return for a 2006 Hummer H2. The touring package of the Hummer is still unknown, but Owens' was earlier seen flexing his arms in the reflexion of an LE model. The rims to eventually be named will no doubt be gaudy and ridiculously expensive.

can't believe you wasted time typing that up.at some point during the process, I would think you'd realize how lame it is.sad.

i'm so very sorry. i was under the impression that at least one person here might have a sense of humor. well to make it up to you all, i'll throw in some idiotic conversation about peyton manning not being hall of fame worthy because he kicks his leg too much. feel free to discuss this topic at your leisure!

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet jesus please don't ban me! i might have to interact with real people rather than sit on my computer and discuss donovan mcnabb's cornrow pattern and its impact on my fantasy football team!!!

sweet jesus please don't ban me! i might have to interact with real people rather than sit on my computer and discuss donovan mcnabb's cornrow pattern and its impact on my fantasy football team!!!
Who are you really ??C'mon we know this is an alias

Dont you have something better to do? You certainly make it sound like you do but you're the one coming here to be a complete jackass and annoy people. Obviously someone coming here for a rational discussion is much higher on the "cool" list than someone that comes here to be a ########.

:lmao:

I'm sorry my boyfriend just dumped me because he caught me spanking it to Real Sex on HBO and I turned him down earlier in the night. I'm upset and would feel better by suckering some of you guys. Give me a break. My real name is Yao Ming, please be gentle.
:popcorn:

For someone who doesn't, "interact with real people rather than sit on my computer and discuss donovan mcnabb's cornrow pattern and its impact on my fantasy football team!!!" you sure do follow your own idiotic thread.Hey, how about a fake trade rumor that actually IS funny.

That was about as funny as Sinbad. Not the comedian either, the other one. Of course he was never really meant to be funny in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread