What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Take Your Pick (1 Viewer)

TFN1995

Footballguy
Eli Manning- 2nd year qb who has struggled with his accuracy. He has a bright future. He has lead the Giants in his 2nd year Pro to a NFC East Title. Jake Plummer- A INT machine. Has lead the Broncos to a first round bye. He has struggled with his accuracy also. Please take your pick. Which QB would you want on your team if you were a GM. This is a fantasy one year deal. Built To Win NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend, this isnt really competition. How can you say that PLummer is an INT machine? He has only thrown 7 picks this year, and has led the Broncos to the 2nd bye in the AFC. Eli on the other hand, has thrown 17 picks. Is that even comparison? Jake Plummer's QB rating this year was 90.2 while Mannings was 75.9. Jake is a much better player than Manning. I rest my case.

Jake Plummer- A INT machine. Has lead the Broncos to a first round bye. He has struggled with his accuracy also.
Plummer had the lowest interception percentage of ANY QB in the NFL this season. In other words, based on number of passes attempted, Plummer was the best QB in the NFL this season at not throwing interceptions. Try again.

Eli Manning- 2nd year qb who has struggled with his accuracy. He has a bright future. He has lead the Giants in his 2nd year Pro to a NFC East Title.

Jake Plummer- A INT machine. Has lead the Broncos to a first round bye. He has struggled with his accuracy also.

Please take your pick. Which QB would you want on your team if you were a GM. This is a fantasy one year deal. Built To Win NOW!
As has been mentioned, Jake's tops in the NFL in INT%.As for struggling with accuracy...

Jake Plummer: 60.7% passing, 7.4 ypa.

Eli Manning: 52.7% passing, 6.7 ypa.

Users who are viewing this thread