What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay “what the buc?” Buccaneers AT Carolina “Cam’s the Man” Panthers - let’s get this party started! (2 Viewers)

I love these shots where the athletes are walking alone to the field. Reminds me so much of WWE backstage action.I would love if they had one of the NFL players walking out after halftime and suddenly...

""BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! THE ROCK IS BEATING THE HOLY HELL OUT OUT THE TEAMS' STARTING QUARTERBACK! GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY!!! HE WASN'T HAPPY WITH HIS EFFORT THE 1ST HALF AND NOW HE'S OUT TO RECTIFY IT!"

Made a huge mistake of starting Jones in this one. Is he even going to play? 
Did you read Bruce Arians press conference on the RB situation?

Did you read the snap count for the 3 RBs last week? Jones was technically 3rd in snap counts for the RBs.

I don' think he's going to play as much as you would like him to. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope that 3rd down pass was tipped.

EDIT: Good Lord just slipped out of his hands.

Cam looked......not himself on that scramble where he ended up throwing it away. He has never recovered from that beating he took in the Super Bowl and then the following season. Has simply not been the same player. 

I love these shots where the athletes are walking alone to the field. Reminds me so much of WWE backstage action.I would love if they had one of the NFL players walking out after halftime and suddenly...

""BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! THE ROCK IS BEATING THE HOLY HELL OUT OUT THE TEAMS' STARTING QUARTERBACK! GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY!!! HE WASN'T HAPPY WITH HIS EFFORT THE 1ST HALF AND NOW HE'S OUT TO RECTIFY IT!"
If somebody beat the hell out of Roger Goodell, I think we can all agree that would be pretty sweet, right.

Jones doesn't have any nuances to his style though. Dude just seems to run full speed to the hole.

If somebody beat the hell out of Roger Goodell, I think we can all agree that would be pretty sweet, right.
I won't lie, I was thinking of Tom Brady getting beat up. :P

Was basing usage of this report: 

Rapsheet: Ronald Jones in line for more work Rapoport confirmed that Peyton Barber will remain the Bucs' nominal starter (as previously alluded to by coach Bruce Arians), though Jones' arrow is undoubtedly pointing up after leading the team with 75 yards—more than he rushed for all of last season—in Sunday's Week 1 loss to San Francisco. Finally showing glimpses of the promise that made him a second-round pick in last year's draft, it's only a matter of time before Jones ascends to lead status in Tampa Bay. He should warrant interest as an RB3 Thursday night against a Panthers defense that was gashed for 166 rushing yards in last week's opener.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1172219041802530816

I still can't get over HellToupee talking about Cooper dumping all over the floor while that woman slurs her S's in a double commercial. 

Cooper?! Did you eat all your treatzsss?

*dump*

Users who are viewing this thread