What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay vs New Orleans -3(52.5)*** The Senior Bowl (3 Viewers)

Never about the amount of contact. Just extended hands on the back.
I know...was consistant with how they apply the rules. BUt I hate it because the contact was both light/minimal, AND had no impact on the play. The player "illegally" blocked was already out of the play

Fournette is not the back that RoJo is. That was good blocking, but Ronald Jones is just faster.
Is that the only way we are measuring RBs? Just pure speed? 

Because I am sure there are a few back up RBs or RB2 types that are actually a step faster than the RB ahead of them. I'm just saying Rock, be careful there, I think Fournette offers other things but yes when Rojo is on he looks pretty good. 

Let's hope Brady doesn't get knocked this game with Gabbert backing up. Boy, there's a guy who has made a great living off of just being a body.

Is that the only way we are measuring RBs? Just pure speed? 

Because I am sure there are a few back up RBs or RB2 types that are actually a step faster than the RB ahead of them. I'm just saying Rock, be careful there, I think Fournette offers other things but yes when Rojo is on he looks pretty good. 
I think I mean speed just as in the overall package. That includes vision, burst, and acceleration. Fournette actually has the faster forty time, but that's years ago.

Who watches these corny ### shows about firefighters? 
I agree with you, but if you ever played the television draft, those shows always survive the network cancellation sickle. Those and medical dramas.

It's crazy that they have audiences, but they do. 

Anzalone and Jensen are going to end up in a fist fight, only a matter of time until one of them launches a punch or gets a flag for roughing, I'm not saying I think either of them is justified, but they are ending up tangled way after the whistle. 

Gotta get AB and Godwin involved if your TB. Evans will be on lockdown tonight. The advantage. 

Users who are viewing this thread