What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Taysom Hill (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TE position is a wasteland. I'd rather start Hill than a lot of TEs out there. He'll have 1 or 2 huge weeks this year mixed in with a bunch of duds, but if you didn't get one of the consistent producers in a deep league you could do worse than Taysom.

Not that he's some league winner stud, but Hill has more fantasy points in non-PPR right now than Everett, Pitts, Fant, Ertz, Conklin, Kinkaid, Otton, Njoku, Goedert, Johnson, Schultz, Okonkwo, Smith Jr and the list goes on. Many of the players he's outscored found their way onto rosters as sleepers or players with much higher expectations. I'd love to trade for a real TE, but position scarcity will likely prevent it, so I'll roll with Hill week in and week out, because why not? He's going to touch the ball which is more than I can say for a lot of the other junk available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread