What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE combo for success- Gronko & Cameron (1 Viewer)

dmac37

Footballguy
I think one of the smartest moves to get an advantage this year is to draft Gronko & Cameron. I play in auction leagues that also has a flex option for a 2nd TE so this makes big time sense.

Without pulling up stats I think Gronko has out performed Graham on a per game basis the past few years yet Graham is going for triple the money. It sounds like Gronko will be out between 1-4 weeks, so if you also grab Cameron he should be the go to receiver in Cleveland for at least the first 2 weeks of the season with Gordon out for 2 weeks.

IMO it is not a big deal with Gronko being out for a few weeks as you can plan ahead of time knowing this vs it being an in season last minute scramble.

The issue is that Cameron's ADP had been elevated to a point where drafting two TEs that high hurts you in other positions.

The issue is that Cameron's ADP had been elevated to a point where drafting two TEs that high hurts you in other positions.
I probably got lucky but I just drafted Gronko @ $25 and Cameron @ $8 in a $400 PPR auction start 1-2 TE's, Graham went for $61.

Users who are viewing this thread