What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Cmon Mariota, Hunter had to come back and dive for it on first. DGB had a half step...

Wonder if Lebeau will switch out Webb and put a S in at CB. Or does he let em' keep firing at Webb and have someone try and help knowing it's going there? Gotta do something

Nice to see Andrews' run frustrate Ryan. It's been 2-3 years since a Titans back frustrated a DC. Even if on one run, I'll take it

Historically bad defense by the Saints. It's one thing to get burned by the games greats, but seemingly a random clown plucked off of Bourbon St. could line up at TE and run to the corner of the end zone without a Saints defender within 10 yards.

I'm standing here in my Titans shirt, ashamed.

2016 can't get here soon enough.
Mariota looking good.
A lot of rookie qbs look good against the Saints. That's pretty normal.
26 of 39 371 yards 4 TDs and 0 INT is great for what his 6th? game.

I don't think the D wholly matters for this year. He's going to have so many rough games as a rook. If he can just get a few good ones in, that's enough. 2016 can be different.

He keeps showing a lot of qualities ya want in a future QB/franchise QB.

For now success against an NFL D (even 32nd ranked) is progress, NFL experience, and more difficult than a college D.

First game back from injury too

Not so good at end of 4th Q, did well in OT drive.

I'm just hoping the progress continues.

Rook FB, WR, Andrews has like 11 games experience, Poutasi before this year, Gailick is a rook, Lewan into 2nd year...the O couldn't be more wet behind the ears. Titans gotta take what they can get

Historically bad defense by the Saints. It's one thing to get burned by the games greats, but seemingly a random clown plucked off of Bourbon St. could line up at TE and run to the corner of the end zone without a Saints defender within 10 yards.
Fasano's been around but I understand your sentiment.

After today, Titans will cut Webb(and return him to PS) and Saints should consider cutting Browner, switching him to S? or..idk but they should react somehow.

I'll never forget years ago when Britt had 200+ yards against the Eagles. Next day Reid cut a CB, following day another, and a S by end of the week. I wish more NFL teams did that. We watch too many CBs get picked on. Reid's pass D was better with high effort guys after that point too

I'm standing here in my Titans shirt, ashamed.

2016 can't get here soon enough.
Mariota looking good.
A lot of rookie qbs look good against the Saints. That's pretty normal.
26 of 39 371 yards 4 TDs and 0 INT is great for what his 6th? game.I don't think the D wholly matters for this year. He's going to have so many rough games as a rook. If he can just get a few good ones in, that's enough. 2016 can be different.

He keeps showing a lot of qualities ya want in a future QB/franchise QB.

For now success against an NFL D (even 32nd ranked) is progress, NFL experience, and more difficult than a college D.

First game back from injury too

Not so good at end of 4th Q, did well in OT drive.

I'm just hoping the progress continues.

Rook FB, WR, Andrews has like 11 games experience, Poutasi before this year, Gailick is a rook, Lewan into 2nd year...the O couldn't be more wet behind the ears. Titans gotta take what they can get
Sure. But this team gave what, 7 TDs to Eli?

Bri said:
Mister CIA said:
Fasano's been around but I understand your sentiment.

After today, Titans will cut Webb(and return him to PS) and Saints should consider cutting Browner, switching him to S? or..idk but they should react somehow.

I'll never forget years ago when Britt had 200+ yards against the Eagles. Next day Reid cut a CB, following day another, and a S by end of the week. I wish more NFL teams did that. We watch too many CBs get picked on. Reid's pass D was better with high effort guys after that point too
The Saints should give everybody on the team a pillow case full of soap bars and let them beat Browner senseless. He is easily one of the worst players I've ever seen here, and that's saying something.

Users who are viewing this thread