What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans Interested in Bruce (1 Viewer)

don't have link, but i'm hearing WAS has offered bruce $6 mill signing bonus... rams cheapskates offered $9 mill over three years, i think... he's probably worth more like 5 mill per year...

al saunders is new OC... he was schooled under vermiel, who was of course bruce's HC at one time with rams...
that would have to be after saturday or 12:01 or whatever, right? Weren't the skins in their own cap purgatory?
there was conflicting info... latest i heard, after the guys they already planned on cutting, they wouldln't have to do any drastic purging... & this was BEFORE CBA extension/agreement...

Hmmm...now that sounds like an idea that makes some sense. :)

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...dpost&p=4433372
:yawn: you named ten teams, though.Double or nothing: Eagles sign Bentley, or mawae, or neither?
:lmao: Hence my self-mocking a few posts later...In all seriousness [not to hijack] but I would say the Eagles DO sign Bentley, but Mawae signs elsewhere, probably the Dolphins.
:buzzer sound: :D This stuff is real hard to predict

You'd better get on the Horn to Reid and tell him to call Mawae

The Texans never had a shot at Bruce. The Texans think their players are fine....they tell us it was the coaching....and we are talented. It's been tough to be a Texans fan so far.

The Texans never had a shot at Bruce. The Texans think their players are fine....they tell us it was the coaching....and we are talented. It's been tough to be a Texans fan so far.
They have some talent. IMO they have enough talent to win maybe 5-7 games just by getting new coaches and drafting Bush. I will be surprised if their not active participants in free agency. They can't be that foolish...can they?

Users who are viewing this thread