What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Affair. Just Like Westworld, without robots. Or cowboys. Or an audience. UPDATE: Dear God who knows, if you watch it fill us in (1 Viewer)

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHHA

YES!
I think this is a case of Showtime renewing a show the writers feel has been exhausted.  So they just start offing everybody.  I predict all the remaining main characters die in a car crash on the way to the funeral in Episode 9 and in the season finale, the screen goes dark for 57 minutes while touting the next season of Billions in 2019 during the end credits.

To each his own but we are enjoying season 4. 

It will wrap everything up and this has to be it for the show itself I would assume. 

It is a character study and how "The Affair" had ripple effects way beyond just the initial fallout. Season 3 was awful. We (my wife and I) did not enjoy it at all. But this season has been very good. You just feel sorry for everyone....except Allyson. Oh the irony of that.

Last night was a shocker. But it is nice to see finality to the show. Seasons 1 and 2 we thought were really entertaining. Season 4 has been solid. 

To each his own but we are enjoying season 4. 

It will wrap everything up and this has to be it for the show itself I would assume. 

It is a character study and how "The Affair" had ripple effects way beyond just the initial fallout. Season 3 was awful. We (my wife and I) did not enjoy it at all. But this season has been very good. You just feel sorry for everyone....except Allyson. Oh the irony of that.

Last night was a shocker. But it is nice to see finality to the show. Seasons 1 and 2 we thought were really entertaining. Season 4 has been solid. 
Can you just tell me what happened? Please man. 

Even if you made something up, I'd probably believe it. 

I agree this season was good. Last couple weeks were great. Depressing. Spooky. 

Looking forward to the last episode. Not just because I want to see what happens. But because I’m also really looking forward to the last episode. 

Finally watched season 4 - undoubtedly a big improvement from season 3. 

Pacey carried the season - guy's a damn good actor.

Guessing that season 5 looks like it will be another murder mystery solving and completing the circle with Helen and Noah getting back together.

Users who are viewing this thread