What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Affair. Just Like Westworld, without robots. Or cowboys. Or an audience. UPDATE: Dear God who knows, if you watch it fill us in (2 Viewers)

About the ending:

At first I thought wtf? but when then thought about it. Allison asked him to make a decision knowing if they let the detective testify, they would come after her next. It would also open the door to Noah's wife getting charged once they made Allison spill her guts.

This way, Noah gets to make the call on the future of the woman he called his "first love" Allison and the mother of his four kids.

So no season 3 I guess?

I've had a bad trip or two in my life, but what kind of hellish things have to be going on in your psyche to allow the beast that is chunky Brendan Fraser to manifest itself into your hallucinations?

Feels like this has been a weak season; I keep watching because I can't quit.  Not sure what the point/theme is anymore, and there are too many characters.
We -- people who are still watching this -- are idiots.

Its a pretty classic Showtime move of just dragging a show out beyond all reason.

I finally had the courage to tap out after the first 2 episodes of this season. Looks like it was the right move. This show was and could have been so good. 

Caught the first episode and that's it. Really, if someone would just index all the sex scenes with Lippy Duckerson, I could dispense with having to sit through the rest of the season.
Respectfully making this request again. No interest in watching this entire series, but if someone would just list which select episodes I need to watch, I would be forever indebted. 

Respectfully making this request again. No interest in watching this entire series, but if someone would just list which select episodes I need to watch, I would be forever indebted. 
Season one is a good watch. Worth watching the whole thing. Intersring method of story telling / always 2 sides to the story.

Season two, meh. If you find yourself invested in the characters, give it a try, you've probably watched worse

Season three, :lmao:  

Season 1 and 2 are very solid. Season 3 stunk.

Watching season 4 that just started last night.

Watch Season 1 . Terminate the rest.  Easy peazy, lemon squeezy.  Just draw your own conclusions after the season 1 finale and it will be infinitely better than what the show came up with.  I promise.

Wife and I really enjoyed episode one of the new season. A drastic improvement from season 3 already. We are in. 

The show is a meme at this point that only you and I watch.  And I only watch because McNulty is in it and I'm expecting some kind of brilliance.
Season 1 and 2 of Homeland was amazing TV.....They lost me after season 3. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread