What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (10 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
Wow that backfat on Chantal O. You guys like this? I get it, she has huge sloppy cans. She's also two years and a box of Twinkies from irreversibly :shrug:

Well that sucks. He sent home the 2nd hottest one. Notice she is the only one who took it cool and didn't sob her way out. Good for her.

Turned it on just now. They sat down with some goats and made cheesy comments back and forth, lol, perfect. Culminating in her going to ol' reliable..."I have only said I love you to a few people, blah, blah, blah". :lmao: He gushes how much that really means to him.

They cut to a private interview. He gushes how much that really meant to him.

I couldn't take anymore. I tried. :ptts:

Turned it on just now. They sat down with some goats and made cheesy comments back and forth, lol, perfect. Culminating in her going to ol' reliable..."I have only said I love you to a few people, blah, blah, blah". :lmao: He gushes how much that really means to him. They cut to a private interview. He gushes how much that really meant to him.I couldn't take anymore. I tried. :ptts:
I honestly can't get enough.

:mellow: I would never have guessed.

One other thing I gathered were the benefits some guys could get picking up tips, on both sexes. That was probably because I was thinking about why it's so popular here.

Okay screw it, I recorded the rest of it. Fast-forward might make it more uh, stomach-able, and I will try again later.

:goodposting: I would never have guessed. One other thing I gathered were the benefits some guys could get picking up tips, on both sexes. That was probably because I was thinking about why it's so popular here.Okay screw it, I recorded the rest of it. Fast-forward might make it more uh, stomach-able, and I will try again later.
Try it with some white wine, all the females in your life and your balls tucked up near your pancrease.

Wow that backfat on Chantal O. You guys like this? I get it, she has huge sloppy cans. She's also two years and a box of Twinkies from irreversibly :goodposting:
Oh, I dunno...is she my number 1? No. But I'd take the backfat on Chantal O anyday over the emaciated hollocaust surviver looking Brit.

Wow that backfat on Chantal O. You guys like this? I get it, she has huge sloppy cans. She's also two years and a box of Twinkies from irreversibly :goodposting:
I can't deny it. I'm a chubby-chaser. The shot of Chantal in her 2nd trimester walking away from Brad towards the beach gave me a boner. She's one cheeseburger away from shopping a Lane Bryant and I don't care.Her large snack trays, the wide pooper, I want it all. :thumbup: -Christo

Last edited by a moderator:
The home town date previews were pretty awesome.

Emily: Her daughter hates strange men that mommy brings home. Runs and hides and generally sabotages the whole thing. Basically, a manifestation of Emily's fractured psyche.

Shawntel: Slaps Brad on "the table" and busts out the big embalming syringe, you know, just for fun. Brad doesn't deal well with death. Neither would I. Creepy factor 25.

Chantal: Still reeling over her brush with elimination ( :goodposting: ) and just happy to be in the running to continue her breathless streak of overreacting to everything.

Ashley: I don't even remember. Who cares.

Are you people doing the math here?

:thumbup: I would never have guessed. One other thing I gathered were the benefits some guys could get picking up tips, on both sexes. That was probably because I was thinking about why it's so popular here.Okay screw it, I recorded the rest of it. Fast-forward might make it more uh, stomach-able, and I will try again later.
Try it with some white wine, all the females in your life and your balls tucked up near your pancrease.
:lmao: It's funny 'cause it's true!

Emily: Her daughter hates strange men that mommy brings home. Runs and hides and generally sabotages the whole thing. Basically, a manifestation of Emily's fractured psyche.

Shawntel: Slaps Brad on "the table" and busts out the big embalming syringe, you know, just for fun. Brad doesn't deal well with death. Neither would I. Creepy factor 25.

Chantal: Still reeling over her brush with elimination ( :lmao: ) and just happy to be in the running to continue her breathless streak of overreacting to everything.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that this thing is over and Emily has won. They're doing their best to keep the suspense up but it is obvious that he wants Emily to be the one. The thing about her baggage is that it plays right into his wheelhouse - she's broken just like he was/is and he seems like one of those "I can fix her" types to me.Did anyone else catch that terrible editing job during Emily's one-on-one?

Face shot of Emily (hair is wet): "But I'm just so skeeered!"

Cut to Biff: "I know baby, I know."

Cut back to Emily and her hair is completely dry. WTF? Can they not put a little more effort into it?

:lmao: I would never have guessed. One other thing I gathered were the benefits some guys could get picking up tips, on both sexes. That was probably because I was thinking about why it's so popular here.Okay screw it, I recorded the rest of it. Fast-forward might make it more uh, stomach-able, and I will try again later.
:lmao: good stuff here.

How does he keep the mouse and the fat one over her?
She's not hot, has a kid, and acts openly deranged?
Who are you kidding? You would fall over yourself to touch a girl that hot. She's absolutely hot. And I still say the crazy was just schtick. She was literally the only girl to maintain some composure and pride on her walk out. Good on her.

Who are you kidding? You would fall over yourself to touch a girl that hot. She's absolutely hot. And I still say the crazy was just schtick. She was literally the only girl to maintain some composure and pride on her walk out. Good on her.
She laid down and trembled in a glassy-eyed haze in the limo!

Not hot. Way too many facial moles. Yuck. She maintained her composure because she is a callous whore.

Chantal: Still reeling over her brush with elimination ( :goodposting: ) and just happy to be in the running to continue her breathless streak of overreacting to everything.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that this thing is over and Emily has won. They're doing their best to keep the suspense up but it is obvious that he wants Emily to be the one. The thing about her baggage is that it plays right into his wheelhouse - she's broken just like he was/is and he seems like one of those "I can fix her" types to me.Did anyone else catch that terrible editing job during Emily's one-on-one?

Cut back to Emily and her hair is completely dry. WTF? Can they not put a little more effort into it?
I agree that Brad wants Emily to be the one, but they are both two boring people who pretty much have nothing to say to each other. I think in theend he will realize this and pick one to the other three.

I think the other 3 all are social people who can initiate conversation. Emily, not so much.

Chantal: Still reeling over her brush with elimination ( :unsure: ) and just happy to be in the running to continue her breathless streak of overreacting to everything.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that this thing is over and Emily has won. They're doing their best to keep the suspense up but it is obvious that he wants Emily to be the one. The thing about her baggage is that it plays right into his wheelhouse - she's broken just like he was/is and he seems like one of those "I can fix her" types to me.
Disagree. I say he breaks Emily's heart at the final rose ceremony, America has fallen in love with Emily, and WA LA: Emily is the next Bachelorette.

There really is only one reason Brad has kept Chantal around this long...she is intriguing enough to him that he needs to check out the explosion factor. We all know how the game is played as we did it ourselves in our own personal lives, every guy checks out the chick's Mom to see what "will" happen ultimately with his girl.

If Mom is somewhat thin, Chantal will survive the family round and move on to the cheesy "if you choose to forego your separate rooms" card in the next round where Brad gets to play a little mattress mambo with those fun bags. However, if Mom is at all thick- it is game over for Chantal. For certain. No drama for Chantal next week, her rose depends on her Mom.

As for Emily, incrediby hot. Incredibly boring. Sorry, but I NEED a little crazy in my life to keep it interesting. There's only so many times with that chick you can go on a picnic, do 2 straws one malt in the ice cream shoppe, take family pictures, paint the picket fence, pull weeds in your garden, and can your own fruits and vegetables before you would go looking for some strange....any strange.

Chantal: Still reeling over her brush with elimination ( :unsure: ) and just happy to be in the running to continue her breathless streak of overreacting to everything.

This show's been on autopilot for years now. They're not even trying.You're right. Brad absolutely wants Emily to win this thing. The problem is that she's six years removed from her finacee dying, and acts like it just happened. "I'm just really protective. I want everything to be perfect." I'm getting the strong impression that "perfect" means your daddy had better run a successful motorsports enterprise or Snow White's not interested. Looks like Emily's little princess will have something to say on the matter as well.

Brad is 38, runs a bunch of bars in Austin, and works out four hours a day. Emily's situation looks like Itō Calculus to him, which would be even more intimidating if he knew what that was.

Smooth, no?

Chantal: Still reeling over her brush with elimination ( :kicksrock: ) and just happy to be in the running to continue her breathless streak of overreacting to everything.

This show's been on autopilot for years now. They're not even trying.You're right. Brad absolutely wants Emily to win this thing. The problem is that she's six years removed from her finacee dying, and acts like it just happened. "I'm just really protective. I want everything to be perfect." I'm getting the strong impression that "perfect" means your daddy had better run a successful motorsports enterprise or Snow White's not interested. Looks like Emily's little princess will have something to say on the matter as well.

Brad is 38, runs a bunch of bars in Austin, and works out four hours a day. Emily's situation looks like Itō Calculus to him, which would be even more intimidating if he knew what that was.
I agree with everyone else saying that Emily is boring. There's no way around that but if you read between the lines with this guy, I think he craves some sort of normalcy without the drama. Being melodramatic has been almost as likely to get a chick sent home as not having any connection with him at all has. The fact that Britt and the amazon made it as far as they did has been telling. And even as boring as she is, Biff seems to pine for Emily. I think if he were 28 instead of 38, her lack of excitement would work against her but he's got some sort of jones for her that seems to trump everything else.As far as Emily's daughter goes, the previews seem to suggest that she doesn't take much of a liking to Biff. But this show is one of the worst about showing previews that blow things out of proportion. My prediction is that his relating to the kid plays no role either way in their decision.

It is so obvious he wants Emily to be the one, but it's equally obvious she's not. (at least from the editing we're getting). He kept saying over and over at the end of his one-on-one how "perfect" the day was...blah, blah, blah...it looked pretty awkward and forced to me. They just sit around and trade cliches back and forth. The real prize seems to be Shawntel, but I don't think he views her as a "home run" like he does Emily. I think she's uniquely attractive, but not a barbie doll like Emily. Being a Texas guy, he wants the blonde hair, southern accent, damsel in distress. In the end, though, I wouldn't be totally shocked if Emily leaves on her own or plays the "I'm scared" card so hard that he gets rid of her at the end.

I counted him saying "so much" 52 times last night.

Ashley appeared to be making a bit of a move at the beginning of the episode, but then she uncovered her 12-year-old boy chest. And even worse, she got drunk at the cabana and made a fool of herself with the "please don't send me home" grovel-fest. That was horrible. When sober, she is growing on me a little.

You knew Michelle was going home. And as much as I didn't like her, I loved that she totally stiff-armed Biff on her way out the door. "Do you want to talk?" "Not really." "Well, can I at least walk behind you while you head toward the car?" "Hey, wait up!" He expected her to be a psychotic mess, and she just shrugged him off.

Chantal O-normous is a wreck. Not much else to add from what everyone else has said. She gets fatter and more insecure by the hour.

Biff's Top 4:

1. Emily 2. Shawntel 3. Ashley 4. Chantal

My Top 4:

1. Shawntel 2. Ashley 3. Emily 4. Chantal

Last edited by a moderator:
She craves attention. the second you turn your focus elsewhere, she goes nuts.He was smart to throw her away like a parking ticket.

I actually try to avoid shallow and slightly deranged people. You should try it sometime.

There really is only one reason Brad has kept Chantal around this long...she is intriguing enough to him that he needs to check out the explosion factor. We all know how the game is played as we did it ourselves in our own personal lives, every guy checks out the chick's Mom to see what "will" happen ultimately with his girl. If Mom is somewhat thin, Chantal will survive the family round and move on to the cheesy "if you choose to forego your separate rooms" card in the next round where Brad gets to play a little mattress mambo with those fun bags. However, if Mom is at all thick- it is game over for Chantal. For certain. No drama for Chantal next week, her rose depends on her Mom.As for Emily, incrediby hot. Incredibly boring. Sorry, but I NEED a little crazy in my life to keep it interesting. There's only so many times with that chick you can go on a picnic, do 2 straws one malt in the ice cream shoppe, take family pictures, paint the picket fence, pull weeds in your garden, and can your own fruits and vegetables before you would go looking for some strange....any strange.
<_< Time to Rent-A-Mom.I said it a few pages back, Emily has no personality. I actully think Britt has a prettier face than Emily.

It is so obvious he wants Emily to be the one, but it's equally obvious she's not. (at least from the editing we're getting). He kept saying over and over at the end of his one-on-one how "perfect" the day was...blah, blah, blah...it looked pretty awkward and forced to me. They just sit around and trade cliches back and forth. The real prize seems to be Shawntel, but I don't think he views her as a "home run" like he does Emily. I think she's uniquely attractive, but not a barbie doll like Emily. Being a Texas guy, he wants the blonde hair, southern accent, damsel in distress. In the end, though, I wouldn't be totally shocked if Emily leaves on her own or plays the "I'm scared" card so hard that he gets rid of her at the end.

I counted him saying "so much" 52 times last night.

Ashley appeared to be making a bit of a move at the beginning of the episode, but then she uncovered her 12-year-old boy chest. And even worse, she got drunk at the cabana and made a fool of herself with the "please don't send me home" grovel-fest. That was horrible. When sober, she is growing on me a little.

You knew Michelle was going home. And as much as I didn't like her, I loved that she totally stiff-armed Biff on her way out the door. "Do you want to talk?" "Not really." "Well, can I at least walk behind you while you head toward the car?" "Hey, wait up!" He expected her to be a psychotic mess, and she just shrugged him off.

Chantal O-normous is a wreck. Not much else to add from what everyone else has said. She gets fatter and more insecure by the hour.

Biff's Top 4:

1. Emily 2. Shawntel 3. Ashley 4. Chantal

My Top 4:

1. Shawntel 2. Ashley 3. Emily 4. Chantal
Biff's voice also never seems to change in pitch or register. His delivery is also so aganizingly slow and deliberate whether he's saying "I was really excited how the date was going" to "might think about mixing in some pilaties Chantal."

The Sports Illustrated photo shoot is up on their website. And Chantal has a very appealing, smoldering, pouty sexy look to her. Her pics were by far better than the other two girls. Of course, I'm looking at her face. But the camera made love to her and all her curves.

The Sports Illustrated photo shoot is up on their website. And Chantal has a very appealing, smoldering, pouty sexy look to her. Her pics were by far better than the other two girls. Of course, I'm looking at her face. But the camera made love to her and all her curves.
Yea, that's true. They also skipped Ashley best feature. All of her shots were of her from the waist up. I find it hard to believe that they couldn't see behind those..Do you see what i did there? lol..

:crazy: She's the only reason I watched a couple episodes of this show.

Wow that backfat on Chantal O. You guys like this? I get it, she has huge sloppy cans. She's also two years and a box of Twinkies from irreversibly :crazy:
Oh, I dunno...is she my number 1? No. But I'd take the backfat on Chantal O anyday over the emaciated hollocaust surviver looking Brit.
:confused:Chantal is on the perfect edge of not yet being too fat but perfectly curvy. She's going to tip over the edge soon and he's an idiot if he picks her (however I think he will) but as of right now after Michelle she's my choice for one night.

Chantal: Still reeling over her brush with elimination ( :confused: ) and just happy to be in the running to continue her breathless streak of overreacting to everything.

I think I see where you are going here....Also, from the previews, pretty sure Chantal's mom is hotter than Chantal.

Oh, and way to have some hard, solid principles there Emily. The correct answer to "Can I meet your daughter" isn't "I don't know". It's "Not until you chose me over the other girls and we surive the horrible awkward period of dating that kills 85% of the other made for ABC relationships. This isn't a case of her having an absent father or one who only sees her on weekends or even one who has 50/50. This girl doesn't HAVE a father and the last thing I want to do is get her hopes up by bringing you over only to have you chicken out at the end of this thing and run away like the emotional mess that you are, breaking my daughter's heart in the process, you selfish self lover". :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread