What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (10 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
How about "most physical beauty" as a criteria set?
You serious with this?
Are you? This isn't even an issue. If we have a debate here, we're moving backwards and really have to reevaluate.
The woman needs five shades less base, 10 fewer years, and some Proactiv.
Let's be honest, Michelle is easily the hottest - body can't be touched by the others except maybe Emily. Emily is more beautiful as her face looks like a model's and Shawntel more overall attractive (with her personality), but to see naked and spend one night with Michelle is the clear choice.

Skin imperfections are one thing, but they had a shot of her this week that rivaled that really old hunchback guy in Braveheart. Thank god I didn't have high def on that one. And it isn't just skin imperfections. You're leaving out the "manipulative, overbearing #####" part of the equation as well. Bottom line is, with Michelle you are going to end up on Shawntel's slab anyway so you might as well have a pleasant time going out.
:goodposting: That skin is so blotchy I thought she was a burn victim.

Let's be honest, Michelle is easily the hottest - body can't be touched by the others except maybe Emily. Emily is more beautiful as her face looks like a model's and Shawntel more overall attractive (with her personality), but to see naked and spend one night with Michelle is the clear choice.
She looks like the Joker. A 40 year old Joker. :goodposting:

I liked that Emily showed those mams a little bit last night.
IMO, she's going about this the right way. She is approachable and gives him just enough to keep him interested while the others are falling all over themselves to tell him how they feel about him and how great he is. If you have 10 chicks that are tripping over themselves to get to you, the one that doesn't stands out eventually. I could be wrong, but I think she's the only one he says stuff like "I've been thinking about you a lot" or "I've really been looking forward to seeing you" to.
Yeah, Chantal #### the bed in that respect.

Current tiers (with commentary):

Upper

1. Shawntel - I don't care if she's a funeral director. I think she looks hot as hell and seems normal-ish. The lack of boobage is a concern. Brad seems to gravitate toward the better endowed. I suppose you can have all sorts of goals for this show. Brad parlayed his indecisive shtick into another season of globetrotting and humping on ABC's dime, so who knows what the right move is. I'd opt for her if I wanted the best chance at staying together. She seems to pass all of the initial diagnostics. You'd probably have to date her for a while to unearth the daddy issues or whatever resides under the surface.

2. Emily - Lacking her tragic history, she's #1 easily, but that baggage is just too much to overcome. The strange veneers are kind of weird too. They must be sort of new because she still sort of plays with them with her tongue. I not only think she farts rainbows, but possibly poops fresh raspberries and pees champagne. If you want a mom, here's your girl. She'll be hung up on the dead driver forever, so there's really no point to this this exercise. I probably would have cut her loose early on. If she ends up as the next Bachelorette, my opinion of her will change greatly. Could be a rabid opportunist in disguise, but is putting on a nice show and is auditioning really well for a shot of her own.

Middle

3. Chantal - Quickly losing ground after her episode 6 fiasco with that Bedrock-chic number and her sudden inflation. Her mental state seems to be in a constant state of flux as well. Somehow convinced Brad that her prior mood swings were out of character, but she obviously cannot handle this show's worn out format and is showing some serious instability. Seems to be lining up some new jealous girlfriend shtick that will be amusing to watch. I don't find her nearly as hot as most of you do, but she has her moments. The mams are just "okay" given what's going on elsewhere. If Brad picks her, they will hit splitsville in mere weeks. No long term potential whatsoever.

4. Ashley H. - Not a fan, but kind of perky and looks good compared to the lower tier dreck. I actually liked the other Ashley more, but they were pretty similar and perhaps shared a brain. She's been kind of invisible lately which is never a good sign for your future prospects on the show. ABC gave up fooling the viewer long ago and just features front runners. Two hours just isn't enough time to feature all of these epic journeys. The dentist thing continues to bother me, more than even the funeral director thing with Shawntel. Dentists are nuts. All of them.

Lower

5. Britt - Probably 90 pounds on a cookie binge day. I can't even comment on her as she's had no camera time. I think she's the fallback blonde option and must resemble Brad's mom or something. I can't figure it out. Based on looks alone, I think we can shelve this one.

6. Michelle - Pretty sure anyone with an IMDB resume like hers is there because her agent set it up. Not sure how ABC explains that other than to admit this is basically The Hills. I get the same feeling with her that I got when "The Wrestler" was on the Bachelorette. I put her at about 90% shtick currently. The real tears were impressive, though. If that's even a hint of her true personality, I'm sure a restraining order was filed at some point. Decent performance overall, but the act is getting tired. Brad's even having a tough time pretending to like her at this point. I liked Jackie infinitely more than her, but for the sake of ratings, Michelle was too important to the show. That choice should end all doubt (if there was any) that the show is horribly rigged.
:powersubscribe:

Awesome commentary, but Michelle is absolutely upper tier. That spider monkey with the helen hunt lips and 12 year old boy's body is lower tier, and creepy funeral chick is, at best, middle.
I think Michelle is middle tier. Britt's in a tier of her own. Limo fodder.

She looks like the Joker. A 40 year old Joker. :lmao:
Oh stop.

I take it you merely don't like hot chicks. That's cool.

Guarantee number of times Michelle has been "thought about" is greater than any of the others. Again, this is not saying she would be the choice amongst any of the girls - she's not - just that given snapshots of each she'd be the clear choice for a night of the secks.

$5 says Chantal wins. That was a powermove last night...She is by far the smartest of the crew, and has her head on straight the tightest. With all of his 'therapy', he wants someone that has it together.

$5 says Chantal wins. That was a powermove last night...She is by far the smartest of the crew, and has her head on straight the tightest. With all of his 'therapy', he wants someone that has it together.
:popcorn: Is this schtick? That girl is a roller coaster. He even said he was getting tired of the drama from her.

The mental and physical evolution of Chantal, to me, has become much more interesting than whatever performance art Michelle is putting on.

So...there's at least two girls left with children (that we know of). One mentions her child frequently, one makes passing mentions. Might night mean anything, might just be editing, might reveal the fact that Michelle cares more about Michelle than anybody else. We know that coming up, Biff asks Emily if she'd allow him to meet her child. Any takers on him having a similar conversation with Michelle?

Zow said:
Mr. Pickles said:
I take it you merely don't like hot chicks. That's cool.
Guarantee number of times Michelle has been "thought about" is greater than any of the others. Again, this is not saying she would be the choice amongst any of the girls - she's not - just that given snapshots of each she'd be the clear choice for a night of the secks.
If he keeps playing with fire - Michelle will be auditioning for the Glenn Close part in Fatal Attraction right before his very eyes.

The mental and physical evolution of Chantal, to me, has become much more interesting than whatever performance art Michelle is putting on.
By "performance art" you mean "clinic," right?
A clinic in what, exactly?
Now you're just being cute.
Waiting...
Look Picks, I can feed you, and I can even teach you how to farm so you can feed yourself, but I can't make you get up and do it.

Awesome commentary, but Michelle is absolutely upper tier.
I can't construct a set of criteria where this chick is upper tier. Maybe if we rate these women by their ability to ruin marriages, act like psychos (shtick or not), and cake on the foundation we might have something. We probably would have been great sarging partners as you seem to like the obvious grenades.I also think she's closer to 35 than 30.
:angry:

honky kong said:

Upper

1. Shawntel - I don't care if she's a funeral director. I think she looks hot as hell and seems normal-ish. The lack of boobage is a concern. Brad seems to gravitate toward the better endowed. I suppose you can have all sorts of goals for this show. Brad parlayed his indecisive shtick into another season of globetrotting and humping on ABC's dime, so who knows what the right move is. I'd opt for her if I wanted the best chance at staying together. She seems to pass all of the initial diagnostics. You'd probably have to date her for a while to unearth the daddy issues or whatever resides under the surface.

2. Emily - Lacking her tragic history, she's #1 easily, but that baggage is just too much to overcome. The strange veneers are kind of weird too. They must be sort of new because she still sort of plays with them with her tongue. I not only think she farts rainbows, but possibly poops fresh raspberries and pees champagne. If you want a mom, here's your girl. She'll be hung up on the dead driver forever, so there's really no point to this this exercise. I probably would have cut her loose early on. If she ends up as the next Bachelorette, my opinion of her will change greatly. Could be a rabid opportunist in disguise, but is putting on a nice show and is auditioning really well for a shot of her own.

Middle

3. Chantal - Quickly losing ground after her episode 6 fiasco with that Bedrock-chic number and her sudden inflation. Her mental state seems to be in a constant state of flux as well. Somehow convinced Brad that her prior mood swings were out of character, but she obviously cannot handle this show's worn out format and is showing some serious instability. Seems to be lining up some new jealous girlfriend shtick that will be amusing to watch. I don't find her nearly as hot as most of you do, but she has her moments. The mams are just "okay" given what's going on elsewhere. If Brad picks her, they will hit splitsville in mere weeks. No long term potential whatsoever.

4. Ashley H. - Not a fan, but kind of perky and looks good compared to the lower tier dreck. I actually liked the other Ashley more, but they were pretty similar and perhaps shared a brain. She's been kind of invisible lately which is never a good sign for your future prospects on the show. ABC gave up fooling the viewer long ago and just features front runners. Two hours just isn't enough time to feature all of these epic journeys. The dentist thing continues to bother me, more than even the funeral director thing with Shawntel. Dentists are nuts. All of them.

Lower

5. Britt - Probably 90 pounds on a cookie binge day. I can't even comment on her as she's had no camera time. I think she's the fallback blonde option and must resemble Brad's mom or something. I can't figure it out. Based on looks alone, I think we can shelve this one.

6. Michelle - Pretty sure anyone with an IMDB resume like hers is there because her agent set it up. Not sure how ABC explains that other than to admit this is basically The Hills. I get the same feeling with her that I got when "The Wrestler" was on the Bachelorette. I put her at about 90% shtick currently. The real tears were impressive, though. If that's even a hint of her true personality, I'm sure a restraining order was filed at some point. Decent performance overall, but the act is getting tired. Brad's even having a tough time pretending to like her at this point. I liked Jackie infinitely more than her, but for the sake of ratings, Michelle was too important to the show. That choice should end all doubt (if there was any) that the show is horribly rigged.
Prime work but you've got me trying to read between the lines of everything you post since your "I know who wins and it disgusts me" post.
:angry: :lmao: This is officially the best thread going since timmy left the FFA. :sarcasm:

Where is Biff taking all his lady friends to next? I love how when they arrive and see Biff they all jump and down and greet each other like they haven't seen each other in years. Well, wherever they go, I hope they have poisonous snakes and one of them finds its way into Michelle's bed.

Where is Biff taking all his lady friends to next? I love how when they arrive and see Biff they all jump and down and greet each other like they haven't seen each other in years. Well, wherever they go, I hope they have poisonous snakes and one of them finds its way into Michelle's bed.
Tonight they go to St. Martins. :D

:confused: Is this schtick? That girl is a roller coaster. He even said he was getting tired of the drama from her.
No schtick. I think she is the front-runner by far. she just seems way smarter than the rest of the bimbos around.

Upper

Middle

Lower

Completely and totally spot-on.Until recently, I had been pulling for Emily. She is so, so sweet but - outside of the obvious baggage - I'm scared she's lacking the personality to hook him at this point.

After the one-on-one date with Shawntel, she's jumped into the top spot for me. Not sure why anyone would think she's crazy just because of her profession. While it's certainly morbid, I actually kind of think it's cool that she's a funeral director. Also, I thought she looked amazing in that black dress. :girlcrush:

If we're ranking crazy:

1.) Michelle - I don't see the hotness here. Loved the Joker comparison early. Something is up with those eyebrows. Maybe it's the fact that they are framing the craziest eyes of the group. :shrug:

2.) Chantal O - agree with everything here. She's all over the place emotionally, and :lmao: at Barney Rubble

3.) Ashley - IIRC, she was the one who went crazy early on, showing up in the shadows on other girl's one-on-one dates. She seems to have tamed the crazy for now, but it's lurking. Also, I'm not seeing much personality.

4.) Emily - she's got issues, but damaged <> crazy IMO

5.) Shawntel - so she embalms people. So what? There are worse professions. This doesn't make her crazy.

I have no idea where to put Britt in this list, as she's not shown enough personality to rank anywhere with me. She also needs to stop wearing dresses that make her look like she's dislocated her shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread