What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (3 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
By the looks of the trailer, she tells every one of them, in a "one on one" meeting that she inhaled nick's peen..

Also, seems most of the dudes realize she's a sloot. Ryan Gosling even mentioned it during his rage fest when he mentioned that she's gonna bang everyone in the fantasy suite.

I love the editing on Ian. Just after they have him say how he hated hanging out with guys who only talked about sex, poop, and flatulence, they had him saying "God, I need some sex".

That was classic.

Two things, having actually watched last night's episode since there's no more NHL/NBA...

1. I feel like this was all staged by the Disney Corporation to ensure any younger girls watching believe "SEX = BAD!!! And you will regret it forever!" They made her react like she had some random Irish hooligan bend her over a sink of a pub bathroom (and yes, I'd watch).

2. Further confirming that this girl isn't anywhere near as cool as she first appeared, I give you her drinking white wine while in the Guinness factory. Massive red flag.
or maybe she just went on tv and acted like a sloot?

Two things, having actually watched last night's episode since there's no more NHL/NBA...

1. I feel like this was all staged by the Disney Corporation to ensure any younger girls watching believe "SEX = BAD!!! And you will regret it forever!" They made her react like she had some random Irish hooligan bend her over a sink of a pub bathroom (and yes, I'd watch).

2. Further confirming that this girl isn't anywhere near as cool as she first appeared, I give you her drinking white wine while in the Guinness factory. Massive red flag.
or maybe she just went on tv and acted like a sloot?
I like your spelling of the word Sloot.

It caused my brain to come up with these definitions:

Slit - A narrow opening

Slot - A narrow opening, bigger than a slit

Sloot - A wide opening, much bigger than a slit or a slot

Stop judging Irish hooligans. :angry:

I wonder if the show is so scripted that they gave her the wine to drink to make her look more classy on TV than if she had a beer. I'm thinking that's the case.

I wonder if the show is so scripted that they gave her the wine to drink to make her look more classy on TV than if she had a beer. I'm thinking that's the case.
considering the guys are always bringing up how much she enjoys beer and rye...

yes

Fake Ryan Gosling sure is whiny.
He sure is... good grief. Did he expect she wouldn't have any feelings for anyone else?
His melt-down is exactly the same as Britt's last year. Got all the early attention and established himself as the favorite, and then when she showed interest in anyone else or didn't give him each and every rose, he can't handle it. Eerily similar. Unfortunately, unlike Britt I don't think he'll be kicked off.

Personality is her strong suit. It's why she's on this show. She's funny. And hot. You guys are nuts. She's unique.
GM knocking it out of the park these last few pages. Not sure what show the rest of you guys are watching.

Her body rocks as do her tattoos. So so hot.
I didn't say she wasn't attractive. She is, and some moments I think she is hot. And she has a cool personality and I agree that is why she is on the show. It isn't because she has a banging body, that's for sure. It was posted above that her ### was smokin'... I just don't see it being much better than average. To each his own.
Hold up....you think Kaitlyn's bottom is AVERAGE? Have you been to a water park anywhere in the USA? That is not an average bottom, dude....that's an above average bottom.

Personality is her strong suit. It's why she's on this show. She's funny. And hot. You guys are nuts. She's unique.
I love that she's a little dirty and wants to play ball. You squares want to see another fussy, prudish girl who is behaving like a straight-A student looking for wide-eyed Disney romance? Sounds fun.
I'd love it if she got railed by a new guy every week and the guys had fist fights over it. The show is mindless fun for me. But if we're taking the show at face value and assume she's really looking for a husband, she's a moron for banging Nick (I'm assuming it's Nick). Because now she's narrowed her choices down to:A)Nick.

B)Any remaining guy who is a weak beta cuckold and doesn't have the self-respect to immediately leave this whore after finding out she banged Nick.

I put myself in their shoes and I can't imagine sticking around in that scenario. If they banged once, they're banging. How am I going to have dinner with this floozy without imagining her wiping Nick's load off her face last night? How am I supposed to possibly get engaged to this woman in a few weeks?
This is so dumb...so you have only dated girls who were virgins prior to meeting you? You just cannot stomach the notion that any girl you are with has slept with another man? Give me a break.

They won't do it, but that hillbilly Joe from Kentucky would make a great Bachelor. He's funnier than hell. He had a one-liner last night that had me rolling (though I forget it now). I'd like to drink beers with him.

They won't do it, but that hillbilly Joe from Kentucky would make a great Bachelor. He's funnier than hell. He had a one-liner last night that had me rolling (though I forget it now). I'd like to drink beers with him.
I thought the same thing. I was very happy he got a rose.

Yeah, I've moved on to trying to figure out who will be the next Bachelor. None of this crop stands out as a likely choice (though I agree Joe would be great).

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake Ryan Gosling sure is whiny.
He sure is... good grief. Did he expect she wouldn't have any feelings for anyone else?
His melt-down is exactly the same as Britt's last year. Got all the early attention and established himself as the favorite, and then when she showed interest in anyone else or didn't give him each and every rose, he can't handle it. Eerily similar. Unfortunately, unlike Britt I don't think he'll be kicked off.
Hard to believe a personal trainer so into his body and hair would have a weak mental makeup.

GM knocking it out of the park these last few pages. Not sure what show the rest of you guys are watching.

I didn't say she wasn't attractive. She is, and some moments I think she is hot. And she has a cool personality and I agree that is why she is on the show. It isn't because she has a banging body, that's for sure. It was posted above that her ### was smokin'... I just don't see it being much better than average. To each his own.
Hold up....you think Kaitlyn's bottom is AVERAGE? Have you been to a water park anywhere in the USA? That is not an average bottom, dude....that's an above average bottom.
yeah, average. I don't mean average for all women in the world or US. She is clearly prettier than many women you might find at any water park USA. I mean average for someone who is depicted as an object of beauty on tv. Like I said, to each his own.

yeah, average. I don't mean average for all women in the world or US. She is clearly prettier than many women you might find at any water park USA. I mean average for someone who is depicted as an object of beauty on tv. Like I said, to each his own.
Really only one photo of her butt that I can find and I think it's quite good. When I think of 'average' bottom, I think of what you might find at the Great Wolf Lodge in Sandusky, OH.

Really only one photo of her butt that I can find and I think it's quite good. When I think of 'average' bottom, I think of what you might find at the Great Wolf Lodge in Sandusky, OH.
well I've never been to Sandusky, OH, so I can't say. I've seen the pic that was posted in this thread too. Just not a fan.

I love that she's a little dirty and wants to play ball. You squares want to see another fussy, prudish girl who is behaving like a straight-A student looking for wide-eyed Disney romance? Sounds fun.
I'd love it if she got railed by a new guy every week and the guys had fist fights over it. The show is mindless fun for me. But if we're taking the show at face value and assume she's really looking for a husband, she's a moron for banging Nick (I'm assuming it's Nick). Because now she's narrowed her choices down to:A)Nick.

B)Any remaining guy who is a weak beta cuckold and doesn't have the self-respect to immediately leave this whore after finding out she banged Nick.

I put myself in their shoes and I can't imagine sticking around in that scenario. If they banged once, they're banging. How am I going to have dinner with this floozy without imagining her wiping Nick's load off her face last night? How am I supposed to possibly get engaged to this woman in a few weeks?
This is so dumb...so you have only dated girls who were virgins prior to meeting you? You just cannot stomach the notion that any girl you are with has slept with another man? Give me a break.
A little different when you are in the midst of dating that woman and you think you are falling in love. It's about respect at that point.

A little different when you are in the midst of dating that woman and you think you are falling in love. It's about respect at that point.
So...if you were in this position, you'd turn her offer of sex down out of respect to the other contestants? :confused:

Look, she's going to test the waters. This is concentric dating. If you sign up for this show and are aghast that women just might have sex with the other men trying to make it to the end, you best not sign up for this show.

I like Joe as well. I also like the splotchy beard guy.
I like splotchy beard guy and also like the name, "splotchy beard guy."
What did you think about Britt and her new boyfriend meeting her mom?

mom: He seems like a nice friend.

Britt: Is that they way you see him? I'd hope we have more than just friendship here.

mom: ... :whistle:

:crickets:

Britt: Mom sure used the word friend a lot... **is there nothing more?** huh.. :oldunsure:

Britt: Is that they way you see him? I'd hope we have more than just friendship here.

Britt: Mom sure used the word friend a lot... **is there nothing more?** huh.. :oldunsure:
Oh yeah, meant to ask about this. My recording cut off right when Britt said "Is that the way you see him?" Did he come back? What happened? That was really weird.

I think her mom thinks what I think about that guy....gay as a picnic.

I think her mom thinks what I think about that guy....gay as a picnic.
:yes:

Oh yeah, meant to ask about this. My recording cut off right when Britt said "Is that the way you see him?" Did he come back? What happened? That was really weird.
He didn't come back into the room. Britt talked to the interviewer and basically said she thought he was more than a friend but after talking to her mom she looked like she was questioning her relationship with him. I don't think they've had sex and have been dating for a long time. I don't remember exactly, but I thought her mom eluded to that.

So, who are we left with:

Nick: Favorite to win, unless he somehow throws sleeping with Kaitlyn in the other guys faces.

Jared: Would have been the favorite, if Nick hadn't come along

Sean: Was looking good, but is too whiney and can't live with how the game is played. I think he leaves before Kaitlyn kicks him off.

JJ: He is a doofus who has no reason to have the self confidence that he does. He will go home soon.

Ben Z., Ben H, Tanner, Joe, and dentist are all trailing. I would love to see Tanner get a one on one because his sense of humor might get him back in the game.

God, sometimes I think my name should be Caitlyn (not the bachelorette).

Nick: Favorite to win, unless he somehow throws sleeping with Kaitlyn in the other guys faces.

Sean: Was looking good, but is too whiney and can't live with how the game is played. I think he leaves before Kaitlyn kicks him off.

JJ: He is a doofus who has no reason to have the self confidence that he does. He will go home soon.

Ben Z., Ben H, Tanner, Joe, and dentist are all trailing. I would love to see Tanner get a one on one because his sense of humor might get him back in the game.

I think she likes Ben H enough that he could be in the contending group. He's pretty funny, too, but the Peter Brady thing is distracting.

I think JJ gets sent home on the 2-on-1. It's with Joe, right? Although I don't think Joe is a contender, it's JJ's time to go--way past it, actually. And the fact he was so cocky about it usually indicates he'll go home.

ETA: Could someone remind me why the dentist is called "Cupcake"?

I think she likes Ben H enough that he could be in the contending group. He's pretty funny, too, but the Peter Brady thing is distracting.

I think JJ gets sent home on the 2-on-1. It's with Joe, right? Although I don't think Joe is a contender, it's JJ's time to go--way past it, actually. And the fact he was so cocky about it usually indicates he'll go home.

ETA: Could someone remind me why the dentist is called "Cupcake"?
He rolled up in a cupcake night 1

Joe would be a good bachelor, but I'd watch an Ian season, giving each girl a paragraph about why they're not good enough for him. Probably would be the first bachelor to have the house turn on him :scared:

Is there always a limo right outside warmed up and waiting to take someone away at a moment's notice?

Why does the host wish her good luck before a rose ceremony? :shrug: :lmao:

Is there always a limo right outside warmed up and waiting to take someone away at a moment's notice?
After watching all of the logistics coordination last week for Bachelor in Paradise, I'd say yes. There was a constant stream of vehicles coming on going including multiple GMC Suburbans, including what I assumed was the voted off black one. I was amazed and the number of crew, gear and vehicles they had onsite.

Users who are viewing this thread