What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Cincy-Dayton-Columbus League is underway (4 Viewers)

I'm down with any location. Still trying to get out of my mid shift for either night. Since we are only a few weeks out, does anyone have the rules from the past on what we will be playing? (# of roster spots, positions, scoring rules, etc?) Are we using MFC again or Yahoo or something else?

I don't have the rules. I am fairly certain in the past we have done something like QB RB RB WR WR WR TE K DEF with PPR and 6 per passing TD. The rest I would assume just whatever is considered standard. $75?

Pretty sure I'm good for Friday or Saturday that week and either location so you guys will have to fight it out.

I don't care about the website. Most people like MFL best but even ESPN has a better app than them and I pretty much only use my phone to manage. So whatever

I don't have the rules. I am fairly certain in the past we have done something like QB RB RB WR WR WR TE K DEF with PPR and 6 per passing TD. The rest I would assume just whatever is considered standard. $75?

Pretty sure I'm good for Friday or Saturday that week and either location so you guys will have to fight it out.

I don't care about the website. Most people like MFL best but even ESPN has a better app than them and I pretty much only use my phone to manage. So whatever
Sounds good.

Make is an even $100. $75 for the league, and $25 for whatever charges we incur at the draft...

OK, I am committing to you guys for the evening of 8/23 so I can commit 8/22 to my other league.

I'm happy to share a team if someone wants to be my co-owner... Could help to allow more folks in the league

Dammit you guys....I was watching for the Cincy thread. I didn't even know this one existed. I'd still be in, but definitely can't do 8/23.

If that's the set date, that's cool. Just sucks for me.

IN

1. Shuke

2. BigJohn

3. Trogg

4. Cheese

5. Flap

6. Guster

7. PatriotJohn

8. Wampus, prefers friday

9. Peyton

10. Bonzai

Cack- wants in, moving here.... can you do 23rd?

Binky- maybe

Doowain- wants in but hates 23rd

Homer- doubtful, needs convinced

Rushmore.... hasn't responded lately

No ####ing way am I doing a 10 team league.

What about Rustoleum? Kirby? Jafo?
I would, but the only other league I am in (a bunch of guys I grew up and went to school with), is having our draft the same day. If I am in any condition to travel when my draft wraps up, I would love to head down to the Beer Sellar and put faces to screen names over a couple beers though.

As I mentioned getting up there isn't looking very good - though not especially desirable, anyway a couple of the last spots could draft remotely so the league still has 12?

Id prefer the 29th over the 30th. My 20-mile long run will be on Saturday plus work Saturday night at 11PM. I can make it if that is the decided date, but it wont be pretty!

Probably could not do the 30th. I could do the 29th if we had to. I would prefer the 22nd or 23rd.

man, how's a guy get in on this? Columbusguy here... :)

Put me on a waitlist for next year if you all are full up! Never done a live draft before, and especially not with weirdos like in this league!

Gonna end up having my kid on the 23rd, so looks like I'm going to miss the live draft :kicksrock:

Flapgreen and I were talking about splitting a team, so maybe he can draft and then I can help over manage the team from there :shrug:

Gonna end up having my kid on the 23rd, so looks like I'm going to miss the live draft :kicksrock:

Flapgreen and I were talking about splitting a team, so maybe he can draft and then I can help over manage the team from there :shrug:
Teachable moments, Guster. Come on man, I thought you would have picked this up by now. Besides, your daughter probably drafts better than you.

I'm out then.

Yeah, the 22nd is a no go for me.

I'm going to see if I can convince some friend of my daughter's to invite her for a sleepover on the 23rd so I could make it live, but it's iffy.

Draft party at my place??

Why don't we do it at your place?

Yeah, the 22nd is a no go for me.

I'm going to see if I can convince some friend of my daughter's to invite her for a sleepover on the 23rd so I could make it live, but it's iffy.

Draft party at my place??

Why don't we do it at your place?
:goodposting:

I'm fine with that... with a little rearranging, I think I could accommodate 12 people around my dining room table. Would likely need some people to bring chairs

Users who are viewing this thread