What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Cincy-Dayton-Columbus League is underway (3 Viewers)

derek, numb, Hoh - first one to tell me they can make the draft at 6pm, Friday 9/4 with $75 (and a bad attitude) is in.

at least you have an expression on your face.i guess i've been trained to put the 'serious-band-guy-face' on whenever i take a picture with a bunch of dudes.
I noticed this. Even in the "Oh, my God, these dudes are ####### crazy" pic, you look stoic.
I was going to comment on this as well. Bonzai's expression is exactly the same in both pics, while everyone else went ape####. :lmao:
Holy crap, I just realized how bad I hippled this one.
I think it's fantastic that we here at FBG have coined our own verb in honor of the biggest ADD kid I know... Hipple Long Ware and Peete.
What ever happened to Gagliano anyway?

ComfortablyNumb said:
I'll take it if it's still open.
OK, welcome to the league! All I need (and you can PM it to me if you like) is an email address, a phone number, and a team name, and try to be original on the latter.Here's a link to the league. Once I get that info from you, I'll set you up with a password that will let you manage your team.

ComfortablyNumb said:
I'll take it if it's still open.
OK, welcome to the league! All I need (and you can PM it to me if you like) is an email address, a phone number, and a team name, and try to be original on the latter.Here's a link to the league. Once I get that info from you, I'll set you up with a password that will let you manage your team.
And a funny hat. This year we all agreed to wear funny hats to the draft. See you there - welcome to the league!

Need another player in addition to ComfortablyNumb. Anyone interested please PM me. Draft is 9/4 at Beer Sellar outside Cincy.

Wasn't Homer the only reason that Columbus was in the name of the league? And now that he's back in Ytown, I propose we change the name of the league to the Cincy-Dayton-Youngstown League. #1) Youngstown adds leg breaking legitimacy to the gambling aspect of the league. #2) It make Cincy and Dayton seem THAT much more appealing as far as places to live. #3) Homer deserves it.

No problem changing the thread. The actual name of the league is Ocho Day CinCo, which was my clever way of getting all three cities into one name. Ocho CinYoung just doesn't have the same cachet.

Of course, I need to give a shout out to all the N. KY folks as well. "Young Nooky" has some appeal, particularly for Homer, but I haven't been able to string it all together yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I actually like going there for a golf outing, I was just bored at work and trying to make fun of Youngstown, but the Young Nooky play was WAY BETTER. Well done. Next week should be fun.

No problem changing the thread. The actual name of the league is Ocho Day CinCo, which was my clever way of getting all three cities into one name. Ocho CinYoung just doesn't have the same cachet.

Of course, I need to give a shout out to all the N. KY folks as well. "Young Nooky" has some appeal, particularly for Homer, but I haven't been able to string it all together yet.
:unsure: :D :lmao: :thumbup:

Here is a group picture and draft board from this past Friday's draft. A great time as always. Props to UltimateBrownsFan for having the draft board in his car as a backup, as the lighting and location did not make a projector feasible.

I expect nothing less than a few photo-shop spoofs.

If you guys are short, I could probably make that happen. PM me if you need a fill in.

Just saw the dates. Did this league die?

We need a poll for best shtick at the draft. Early leaders...

Homer's "I need help" every pick shtick

Shuke's "I'm fat and block the projector" shtick

Bigfun's "reading the FBG web address with the price for help with our crappy selections" shtick

my personal favorite...

BigJohn's "Mike Nugent is STILL tops on the draft dominator!!!" shtick
Still there... <_<

Users who are viewing this thread