What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Colonblow Diaries (1 Viewer)

As a public service to all then newer members I am resurrecting this thread. If you checked your FBG syllabus, you'll notice that reading it is a prerequisite to completing your higher football learning.

We'll expect a report by Friday at 9am.

I was looking for this thread recently - had to undergo a colonoscopy (earlier today actually), and thought I might get some tips for dealing with the "prep" work needed.

Was not as bad as I had thought it would be, although it is always weird to feel like you are peeing out your butt due to soo much liquid. :X

Anyways, I'm done and back on solid food again!

:toilet:

Glad this thread made it through the great purging. Kind of ironic in a way.
As I recall from the great purge of aught 6, threads of certain length were pulled aside (and I think this one was mentioned by name).Re-read the first three pages and not pee yourself laughing and you are made of stone. I forgot how funny some of you used to be. :lmao:

This thread is pretty much the pinnacle of FFA lore. VD was one of a kind and no one could touch the master at his height of brilliance. I went back and read the first day and a half. Absolutely fantastic.

You know it's a good story when GM shuts his pie hole, pays attention, and doesn't even crack many jokes or go off on meaningless tangents. That's what the colonblow diaries were all about. Well, that and ####ting your brains out.

Maybe it's just me, and time does tend to change things... but I just don't see why this is all that funny. :lmao:

My wife is going to be gone for a week. So instead of cooking for myself I may try some colon blow. Is there something I can buy at a GNC or someplace that will take me 3-7 days?

This is still too funny! Two weeks ago, in the Pirate thread, I mentioned this. Thanks for bringing this back!!!!

4 members are reading this now

5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: nutsack, Super King, kliph, arrow1

The classics never die.

I decided to start the cleanse today. I little back story. I was laid off on the 3rd from a job that kept me very active and also afforded me the opportunity to work out almost everyday. My weight fluctuated around 185 or so for the most part.

Since I have been home mostly and job searching I have not been active and have been eating more than I normally would. My weight has shot up as high as 198 pounds and i feel extremely sluggish.

I have decided to do a body cleanse with my gf. Should be interesting! (she is also going to attempt to stop smoking during this cleanse. She smokes close to a pack a day. I smoke when I drink, which lately has been almost nightly)

We went to the store and picked up the much needed supplies.

Santa Cruz organic lemon juice

Coombs family farms organic Grade B Maple Syrup

Cayenne pepper

Spring Water

Smooth Move herbal stimulant Laxative

2 packs of baby wipes (we are going to use different bathrooms throughout this journey)

1 industrial strength plunger!

Total investment was right at $73. Should have enough supplies for both of us to complete 10 days.

So far so good.

I had 3 soft boiled eggs for breakfast as we didn't go get the supplies till after noon.

Just finished a smooth move tea and it was pretty good tasting. Plan on drinking this at night before I go to bed but figured to get a jump start on my adventure.

Going to go make our 1st lemonades in a few. Will report back on the taste.

I am not very regular, maybe once every 2 or 3 days unless I drank the night before. My poo is normally very firm and a 1 wiper just to be safe. Come to think of it, I have not pooped in a few days.........

This is going to be a lot harder than I thought!

I have had 2 "meals" so far but it has not helped the cravings. The gf just cooked French Toast for her daughter. It smelled amazing. I'm pretty sure its all psychological so far but this is really going to be tough.

Feel ok this morning. Not hungry at all. I still have not had a movement and this is starting to worry me a little. Going to do a salt water flush and see what happens

passed on the salt water flush. The herbal tea is a nice change of pace from the lemonade. I still have not had any major movements yet. Not really hungry, its more the habit of eating that is driving me crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread