What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Colonblow Diaries (1 Viewer)

I've never posted in here and I sure ain't no doctor Limp but...you were 185 and then skyrocketed to 198...I don't know your height but if the extra 13 lbs really was impacting you then what do you make of folks that go form 180 to like 250 and can still walk around? My point is you might not be going to the bathroom much because there wasn't that much to flush out with to start.

How tall are you, 5 foot 6? If you are close to 6 feet and you were 185, you are majorly in shape compared to most folks. Has anyone been to a mall or any public arena lately? Folks are fatter and fatter by the thousands.

Its been 2 miserable days so far. I still have not taken a dump! After 3 herbal teas I was starting to get a little worried so I just did a salt water flush. Right in the middle of the flush my gf told me that it tastes very similar to, well, you know.....

9:15 pm. How long till blast off? My stomach is turning already.......

9:45. I'm updating from the bathroom. Seeing how its been a good 3 days since my lost expellsion, this was much overdue. I weighed myself at 196.5 prior to sitting on the throne.

I'm pretty sure that anything that I had in my system that was solid is now gone. I feel like I could sit here all night and continue to unload the 20 years of junk in having cakes in my intestines.

Its now 10:000 and I am finished. I weigh 194.8 pounds.

10:40 and I barely make it to the toilet this time. Nothing but water, and high pressure water at that. The smell is like nothing I have ever smelled in my life.

Merry X-mas, Happy Holidays, and an appropriately debauched Saturnalia to all! And to all a Goodnight! One of the the best of all time. So puff a fattie and settle in for 10 pages of ####### amazing epic #### this place used to put out on the reg.

I've never posted in here and I sure ain't no doctor Limp but...you were 185 and then skyrocketed to 198...I don't know your height but if the extra 13 lbs really was impacting you then what do you make of folks that go form 180 to like 250 and can still walk around? My point is you might not be going to the bathroom much because there wasn't that much to flush out with to start. How tall are you, 5 foot 6? If you are close to 6 feet and you were 185, you are majorly in shape compared to most folks. Has anyone been to a mall or any public arena lately? Folks are fatter and fatter by the thousands.
:lmao:

Doctor insisted on me taking concentrated peppermint oil tablets. They are sold over the counter, little pricey IMO at about a buck a cap. That was at Walgreen's, sure there has to be cheaper on the web. 

I took 2 yesterday and had the finest toilet bowl appointment in months, will be continuing to use this product for now, clearing up all my GI problems, it was getting depressing. 

Here is the stuff and I'm mildly shocked by the results so far. It seems like mostly natural stuff by I will be looking for a more organic way to combat this problem. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with IBS. I was reading some folks reviews on Heather's which has teas and such, I might try that route as well. 

IBGard will clear you up though, good stuff. 

Reading reviews on Heather's...one guy/gal says it's OK but not as good as IBGard which is a fairly new product/supplement, it hasn't been around that long. I can't implore some of you guys who are suffering to go get this stuff and start feeling better. I felt so good today I had a slice of pizza and a soda for the first time in a long while. I do hear some rather weird noises coming from my tummy, I doubt the supplement is a free pass to eat like a horse but I wanted to see what the impact is when you eat something that you know is going to throw you out of whack a little bit. 

Users who are viewing this thread